How to send a buyer request, get a good response?

kobir_pro47

Send This type of buyer request,

Hi,
How are you today?
Your job seems really very interesting to me. I think you can rely on me as I have been working on this field for around 4 years. 
I'm a full-time Digital Marketer and I'm available to work on your project.
You can check some of my work sample - IN My Profile
Let me know more about the project. I'm really enthusiastic abnd eagerly waiting to work with you in this project.
Thank you
Have a great day

• Like 6

4 minutes ago, jamiur_rahman said:

Send This type of buyer request,

Hi,
How are you today?
Your job seems really very interesting to me. I think you can rely on me as I have been working on this field for around 4 years. 
Let me know more about the project. I'm really enthusiastic abnd eagerly waiting to work with you in this project.
Thank you
Have a great day

How many orders have you received from buyer's request using this response?

• Like 5

22 hours ago, jamiur_rahman said:

Hi,
How are you today?
Thank you
Have a great day

I don't want to sound like "that person", but, if I had posted a request and got this as a reply, it would be either:

• ignored
  • deleted
  • eye roll

Why? Well, because it is about as generic as the over the counter Tylenol one takes for their headache. It does not tell me that you even READ my request. All I see is someone talking about how long they have been in "this field" (what field exactly?) and that you think my post is interesting. Also, it is expecting me to run over to your profile to look at your examples. I think there are ways you can link your portfolio in a Buyer's Request, but I may be mistaken. Either way, I don't want to work any harder than I have to, so, I probably would not pack up the car and venture over to your "profile" with this reply. Yawn.

Sorry, but this type of "reply" is not one that will put a fire under a buyer's behind to click the ORDER NOW! button.

Here is a link that may be more helpful:

https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360050062693-Tips-to-submit-an-effective-Buyer-Request

GG

Edited by genuineguidance
  • Like 2
  • Up 1