Activeness!

shushila56

Most of the time buyer want to work with an active seller.  When a buyer knock and instantly if you reply him, its increase chance to get the order.

If you don't get any order from buyer, please never give up, You should upgrade or create a best gig based on your skill and active on fiverr or fiverr forum also don't forget to send buyer request offer.

The fruit of hard work is not in vain😍

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, cmadushans said:

Hi there,

‘active on fiverr or fiverr forum‘

I have this question staying active on the Fiverr forum how will that reflects on receiving orders.? 

I know that,Being active on forum = Buyers will see our profile ONLINE 

Is there any other reason.?

Thank you.

I don't know its really reflects on receiving order or not But Its help to get more order from buyer. Many buyer search seller by filtering activeness. So if you are active its increase your chance to show your gig on first page at buyer.

• Like 7

1 hour ago, shushila56 said:

You should upgrade or create a best gig based on your skill and active on fiverr or fiverr forum also don't forget to send buyer request offer

Most of my messages come in when I'm sleeping or when I'm doing something else - will I reply quickly if I see them? Sure. But being on the site doesn't really help. 

As for the forum, no it doesn't even make you visible to buyers. The only cool thing is being able to chat and learn from others. 

If being active helped, there wouldn't be people who are online a lot and haven't had a single sale...

• Like 6
  • Up 2

Most of the time buyer want to work with an active seller.

I would rephrase that. Most of the time, a buyer wants to work with a professional seller. If a seller does their job in a timely manner, delivers quality service, has a good standing on the platform and stands out from the competition, there's absolutely no difference if he's online or not when contacted.

When a buyer knock and instantly if you reply him, its increase chance to get the order.

In my experience, you don't want a buyer who is in a hurry. Such buyers will often rush the order, demand unrealistic delivery time frames as well as more work than what is offered in the gig. In my book, it's a big red flag. If you have a strong gig, the buyer will stick with their choice, no matter if you're online or not.

• Like 4
  • Up 1