Has anyone got the Fiverr seller plus feature?

ajommahmud

So many already got Fiverr Seller Plus feature.

Seller Plus will not rank your profile, but you can get more details related to keywords and traffics so you can plan, update contents and more for your gig. Additionally, you will get early access to buyer request so you can send offer to them earlier than others.

3 hours ago, seven_sign said:

Additionally, you will get early access to buyer request so you can send offer to them earlier than others.

This. If I were a seller without enough sales and I could afford Fiverr Plus I would definitely do it for the Buyer Request notification feature. Each time I go on there are more buyer requests. That might be helpful for you.

9 hours ago, ajommahmud said:

I want to know how much this feature will help in getting new orders. 

Seriously, no “feature” can bring or guarantee you orders. 
Seller plus is basically a program with a support of your success manager that will explain or help you with how to handle clients, difficult situation etc and a couple of “perks” like analytics and buyer request notifications. Nothing there will help in getting orders as is, only if you’ll be taking actions based on your discussions with success manager. 

On 9/29/2021 at 10:17 PM, mariashtelle1 said:

Seriously, no “feature” can bring or guarantee you orders. 
Seller plus is basically a program with a support of your success manager that will explain or help you with how to handle clients, difficult situation etc and a couple of “perks” like analytics and buyer request notifications. Nothing there will help in getting orders as is, only if you’ll be taking actions based on your discussions with success manager. 

Thank you so much for your great comment. Now I understand this subject. 

On 9/29/2021 at 5:46 PM, seven_sign said:

Additionally, you will get early access to buyer request so you can send offer to them earlier than others.

I think, buyer request is really not helping to get any order in Fiverr. 95% post are fake and unnatural budget. 

On 9/29/2021 at 9:09 PM, rachelbostwick said:

This. If I were a seller without enough sales and I could afford Fiverr Plus I would definitely do it for the Buyer Request notification feature. Each time I go on there are more buyer requests. That might be helpful for you.

But I never got any order from buyer request! 

On 9/29/2021 at 10:42 PM, vickiespencer said:

Thank you so much. 

On 9/29/2021 at 10:39 PM, vickiespencer said:

I have a seller plus friend from Turkey.

Wow! really? Please share your experience, if you have time.  

Archived