I dont know if this is a scam

leannechang09

Question

I'm a new freelancer, meaning I've been receiving a lot of scammers wanting me to work with them. I've been avoiding all of them (saying I don't accept payment or contact outside fiverr, then blocking them).

But today I got a message from a person with no reviews (joined in this month), already sus. She wants me to : "U have to complete 10 surveys it will not take more than 1 hour. U have to enter email id and zip code and then u have to answer some questions". She haven't mentioned anything else or wanted contact outside, etc.

What should I do then? Is it okay to provide email and zip code through a survey?

4 answers to this question

15 minutes ago, leannechang09 said:

I'm a new freelancer, meaning I've been receiving a lot of scammers wanting me to work with them. I've been avoiding all of them (saying I don't accept payment or contact outside fiverr, then blocking them).

But today I got a message from a person with no reviews (joined in this month), already sus. She wants me to : "U have to complete 10 surveys it will not take more than 1 hour. U have to enter email id and zip code and then u have to answer some questions". She haven't mentioned anything else or wanted contact outside, etc.

What should I do then? Is it okay to provide email and zip code through a survey?

Its not allowed to share your personal details in any form, moreover in this case its not even safe.

Archived