I have a rude buyer

albertawrites

Hello,

I recently receive an order from a buyer, the gig was about getting his website approved on google adsense, when i did set up his website and post content in it and do everything required to obtain the approval i told him to apply for google adsense, a few days later i noticed google ads showing on his website which means its approved and he did not say anything about it so i went ahead and delivered my order, he asked a revision and told me its not approved yet, i told him that i saw ads showing this means its approved so he keept asking revisions again and again so the order doesn't get completed, after it he sent a request to extend order time and i declined it and told him that what is he doing is terrible, after that he took a screenshot of my saying ' what you are doing is terrible' and now he is saying that he will be reporting me because i said ' what you are doing is terrible" so what i would like to know is it considered as an insulting to him? or should i be worried will fiverr do something to me because i said ' what you are doing is terrible' to the buyer? if Yes please let me know

• Like 6
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 2

well i received a warning for delivering incomplete work and the order is cancelled and the buyer took the work for free!, I learned that not matter what happens the buyer will always win, so in conclusion just do what the buyer asks, if i cancelled the order on the first place i won't receive this warning for no reason

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, albertawrites said:

a few days later i noticed google ads showing on his website which means its approved

Do you have a screenshot of this? This could help your case.

he asked a revision and told me its not approved yet, i told him that i saw ads showing

Did you show him the proof that ads are showing?

sent a request to extend order time and i declined it and told him that what is he doing is terrible, after that he took a screenshot of my saying ' what you are doing is terrible'

This could probably have been avoided if you discussed with the buyer accordingly why does he think its not showing. 

o what i would like to know is it considered as an insulting to him?

I would say you could have responded better. But since the situation is done, take it as a lesson learned and improve on your customer service. In situations that the buyer is being difficult, try your best to explain it politely and rationally with objective proof (screenshot, certificate or whatever applies in the situation) and consult with Customer Support. 

As long as you delivered what is asked and advertised on the gig purchased then you deserve to get paid.

• Like 4
  • Up 2

1 hour ago, theratypist said:

Do you have a screenshot of this? This could help your case.

Did you show him the proof that ads are showing?

This could probably have been avoided if you discussed with the buyer accordingly why does he think its not showing. 

I would say you could have responded better. But since the situation is done, take it as a lesson learned and improve on your customer service. In situations that the buyer is being difficult, try your best to explain it politely and rationally with objective proof (screenshot, certificate or whatever applies in the situation) and consult with Customer Support. 

As long as you delivered what is asked and advertised on the gig purchased then you deserve to get paid.

Thanks for the reply,  I have learned my lesson, I will never do this mistake again.

• Like 3