How long after the requirement is filled up is the top rated batch given?

zahidhasan983

As mentioned, just because you made 20k or fulfill the requirements to qualify for consideration to be a TRS, it does not automatically occur like other levels do. There is a lot more behind the scenes that goes on in how Fiverr staff chooses who to level up to this rank.

Think of TRS and fulfilling the requirements as if you received a credit card promotion in the mail: you have been selected to apply because you meet the criteria, but, until they actually review your credit (or here, it would be your account, statistics etc) you are not approved. Best analogy I could come up with. If you are to make TRS, you then have to maintain all of the standards to keep that level - which can be a struggle if you have a month of cancellations, someone rating you low or who knows what.

Here is a link to read about levels:

https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360010560118-Achieving-levels

GG

• Like 4
  • Up 1

• 1 year later...
On 9/30/2021 at 12:07 PM, anisocialmarket said:

there is no specific time, it is manually selected so it can be right after you complete the requirements or it may take years for me it has been 4 years already and still nothing 

Hi Ani! I can see you finally reached the TR. Congratulations! Can you tell, when did it happen and what was the key factor that made it happen? Maybe some advice to the ones like me who are now waiting for the TR to be granted after meeting all the requirements? 

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, petersdesign said:

what was the key factor that made it happen?

Hey, I'm not Ani (or a TRS), but you may find this article useful (scroll down to the "Criteria we use to evaluate a seller’s performance" part):  https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360010560118

For example, they state that the starting price of gigs should be above the minimum price, and you have $5 gigs. But do check the whole list, I think it might help.

• Like 2