Favorite Healthy Food?

kai990

Whenever I´m going to the market, I´m buying as much fruits & veggies in as much colors as possible. Then make goulash + add meat 

A glass blender for soups & smoothies + always add coconut milk 

candy replacement: dates, take out the pit, then stuff with pecannut or peanutbutter (as if you eat snickers)

talking about chocolate: healthy coffee: always have a box raw cacao. Add with it spices mix: coriander, nutmeg, cloves, ginger, cardamom and orange peel. Bit of water, cinnamon and yes sugar. Let it boil softly on the stove for 20 min. Then add whipped cream or thick milk. 

own baked bread on the stove of just wheat flower, sesame seed, pumpkin seed, parsley, sugar, salt & water. 

guacemole + add boiled egg 

raspberries, blueberries, strawberries always good 

candy replacement: liquorice powder or heksendrop (dutch), not too much, just little bit 

baked aubergine + goat cheese + honey + basil + pine nuts on the bread. 

I add as much hot pepper & onions as i can 😄 

always have a bottle of water on the desk, just add mint leaves, bit of lemon or apple cider vinegar 

💞

• Like 20
  • Thanks 1

I think Fresh water is important and it should contain green leaves and vegetables as a dietary fibers and starch source. then fresh fried salmon or egg can be added as protein source and oil source. so you can add spices like cinnamon, cardamon, turmeric and ginger to enhance the taste. they will add taste with antioxidants. but don't forget to use fresh olive oil, vegetable oil or coconut oil to prepare foods any stage.

Red flesh foods like beef pork not suits for your body. you can use lowest sugar contain foods to fulfill the diet like fresh fruits, yoghurt etc

• Like 20
  • Up 1

On 9/29/2021 at 8:03 AM, kai990 said:

Recently I’ve been looking for more healthy food to eat, particularly meals with vegetables in them or maybe meals that are just nutritious in general. I really just want to see what kind of healthy foods you eat…maybe it will help me decide what to eat in the future, haha. I also love hearing about food eaten all around the world, so that’s good to know as well. Comment below (if you want, of course)! 😁

Hi
I am from pakistan and eat many many spicy food.
I need some diet plan and also I must follow that diet plans. If somebody have good plan then please share with me.
thank you

• Like 15
  • Thanks 1

My favorite healthy food would probably be roasted vegetables. I love the natural sweetness that comes out when vegetables are roasted, and they are a great source of fiber, vitamins, and minerals. Some of my favorite roasted vegetables include sweet potatoes, Brussels sprouts, and broccoli. They are not only delicious but also very nutritious and can be easily incorporated into many meals.

• Like 16
  • Thanks 1

I love all kinds of fruit, but beside food really important for everyone working from home is TRAINING. If you spend many hours sitting while working from home, please consider working out at least for half an hour, to keep yourself healthy. Have a nice day all of you 😊❤️❤️❤️

• Like 13
  • Thanks 1

Lately I've been really into making salads. My favorite is a mix between, lettuce, spinach, tomatoes, onion, green pepper, bean salad, and nuts/cranberries, and a couple of slices of bananas. I love eating them, they make me so happy. 

• Like 15
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...

I love all kinds of fruit, but beside food really important for everyone working from home is TRAINING. If you spend many hours sitting while working from home, please consider working out at least for half an hour, to keep yourself healthy. Have a nice day all of you 

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...