Regarding Adobe XD Shareable Links

des4biz

Hi,
Can I share Adobe XD links with buyers ? 

Explanation: Basically when creating user interfaces using adobe xd, the best practice is to share a predefine link for the designer review or development purpose. It will generate through the adobe xd as a prototype link. So in that case do a seller can share that link with the buyer under fiverr TOC? 

Edited by des4biz
  • Like 6
  • Confused 1

At what stage are you sharing the Adobe Xd link? I think it would be fine to share the link and use the live prototype during the order process if trying to get feedback from the buyer. But, when delivering a file that is in an Xd format I prefer to deliver the actual .xd file. This is because the link is just a temporary access to your file. By delivering the .xd file itself you can make sure that the buyer will always have access to the work they paid for. If you accidently delete the Xd document from your account, that link will no longer be accessible by your buyer.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, alexandamedia said:

At what stage are you sharing the Adobe Xd link? I think it would be fine to share the link and use the live prototype during the order process if trying to get feedback from the buyer. But, when delivering a file that is in an Xd format I prefer to deliver the actual .xd file. This is because the link is just a temporary access to your file. By delivering the .xd file itself you can make sure that the buyer will always have access to the work they paid for. If you accidently delete the Xd document from your account, that link will no longer be accessible by your buyer.

Yeah of course, the purpose is to share live prototype during the order to get some feedbacks and do the improvements. And also from the developer aspect that developer link also will be helpful to grab all the assets and some of the HTML and CSS attributes.  But in TOC it has not mentioned clearly that we can share or can not share that type of prototype links while the order is processing. 

• Like 5