Fiverr Gig problem solution

polton1610

If I am correct your gig is okay, but not not eye-catching enough because of the gig image. You also haven't used 3 images for the gig. Description is good but the image but I think there is a lacking with the image. Try to search other seller's gigs who are selling well. Then compare your gig with others. Hope you'll understand what you'll need to do. Also follow the other persons suggestions to get the order. I just talked about the gig image of your gig.

3 minutes ago, catwriter said:

You offer to generate leads for others, but can't generate them for your Fiverr business?

I think if you have any suggestion for him you can give which would be helpful for him. Criticizing him won't help him. So if possible please help him at least don't criticize him.

10 minutes ago, uiuxtanim said:

I think if you have any suggestion for him you can give which would be helpful for him. Criticizing him won't help him. So if possible please help him at least don't criticize him.

It really more like constructive criticism, claiming something you are not will just create more trouble for you. Most of new seller struggle as they just copy the gig and claim to be professional without having knowledge. 

1 hour ago, uiuxtanim said:

I think if you have any suggestion for him you can give which would be helpful for him.

Oh, the suggestion is quite simple: to offer only things that he can do well.

And considering his current lack of success, lead generation isn't something he can do well. Or at all.

1 hour ago, uiuxtanim said:

Criticizing him won't help him.

It might if he takes it seriously. We all learn and grow from being criticized. And you know it, too, otherwise you wouldn't criticize me.

Archived