Fiver Customer Support

kendal1747

I just wanted to let everyone know that Customer Service really came through for me. I was afraid that I would have a lot of problems with the seller that refused to communicate with me about his order. There were never any harsh words between us. I just constantly asked for the revisions that he wanted to make. He would not give me any answer. So after I think the 5th day, I wrote to Customer Service and told them I wanted to cancel the order. The buyer refused to talk to me. They checked to see if I had come through with my end of the job and cancelled it for me. Thank you Customer Service! I do soooo appreciate this. If anyone else has a story to tell about their experience, I think it would help all the new sellers. 

8 minutes ago, kendal1747 said:

I just wanted to let everyone know that Customer Service really came through for me. I was afraid that I would have a lot of problems with the seller that refused to communicate with me about his order. There were never any harsh words between us. I just constantly asked for the revisions that he wanted to make. He would not give me any answer. So after I think the 5th day, I wrote to Customer Service and told them I wanted to cancel the order. The buyer refused to talk to me. They checked to see if I had come through with my end of the job and cancelled it for me. Thank you Customer Service! I do soooo appreciate this. If anyone else has a story to tell about their experience, I think it would help all the new sellers. 

Do you regret that by asking CS to cancel, you worked for free, and the buyer has your original work to now use for free?

2 hours ago, newsmike said:

Do you regret that by asking CS to cancel, you worked for free, and the buyer has your original work to now use for free?

No, I don't. I feel that most people are honest and do want to pay for services that they get. But there is always that 1% that make like almost unbearable sometimes. Yes, he got away with free work. It happens. I have blocked him and I noticed he had quite a few bad reviews. I would rather cancel than get a bad review. Cancellation hurts for awhile, but a bad review sticks with you always. I know I may end up getting bad reviews, but if I can nip it in the bud, I am going to. I want to thank all the forum members that helped me in my decision. You guys are super!

39 minutes ago, kendal1747 said:

I know I may end up getting bad reviews, but if I can nip it in the bud, I am going to.

I won't argue with you, too much, it is your decision. What bothers me more than you working for free is that when sellers cancel to avoid bad reviews, they are basically sanitizing their reviews. So a buyer can end up ordering from someone with a number of unhappy past buyers, who have all been bought off with a refund, yet the seller still has an undeserved 5 star rating. It seems not completely honest or fair to the buyers who come afterwards, thinking the are getting a true 5 star service. 

1 minute ago, newsmike said:

I won't argue with you, too much, it is your decision. What bothers me more than you working for free is that when sellers cancel to avoid bad reviews, they are basically sanitizing their reviews. So a buyer can end up ordering from someone with a number of unhappy past buyers, who have all been bought off with a refund, yet the seller still has an undeserved 5 star rating. It seems not completely honest or fair to the buyers who come afterwards, thinking the are getting a true 5 star service. 

Well, this is the first time that I have had a problem. I work very hard on all my jobs. I don't feel like I am sanitizing anything. That is your assimilation. I wanted to move on. I am on here part time and I want to limit the bad reviews that people like this want to give to other people just because they are not good at what they have done for others and recieved bad ratings. This could have gone on indefinitely. When it smells like a skunk and sounds like a skunk, then the gut usually knows it is a skunk. I don't care about a bad review, if it is an honest review. I will take it and go on. I had a bad feeling about this buyer only after he  vaguely filled out my requirements. I have had people on ACX send me very nice compliments about my deliveries. I guess you think I should have sat there waiting and waiting and waiting. Some people are never satisfied and you just can't please them. Guess you haven't had any of those. I hope you are not upset because I did not sit there and let him drag me on and on and take his bad attitude with his rating. 

7 minutes ago, kendal1747 said:

Guess you haven't had any of those.

Actually, you can look at my profile and see the bad reviews as well as the good ones. I know it is not the popular thing to do, but I just feel that buyers should see an honest review of a gig, or else what's the point? Again, I am not faulting you, I just feel like I am in the very, very small minority who feel that the reviews should actually mean something. I believe they should be honest and not massaged with refunds to look better than they actually are. 

I am certainly not upset with you. Good luck. 

33 minutes ago, sanaaliabbasi said:

I think she is right, Its better to cancel an order instead of getting bed reviews, which impact on your profile for forever. 

You are not following the discussion. I understand that it is done to avoid a bad review. But if the buyer was dissatisfied, and the review is removed using this tactic, it is not honest. That is the point. I don't like the dishonesty of it. 

13 hours ago, newsmike said:

You are not following the discussion. I understand that it is done to avoid a bad review. But if the buyer was dissatisfied, and the review is removed using this tactic, it is not honest. That is the point. I don't like the dishonesty of it. 

Oh, so that is what you think. Well, I never got a review from him, at all. After I delivered the audio to him, he simply waited 48 hours and then rejected it saying he wanted revisions. But he never gave any revisions or talked to me for days. I kept messaging him and to no avail. He never rated me because he supposedly wanted a revision. I sent another revised audio so that I would give him his one revision. I had nothing to go on. He also answered a required question about how he wanted the audio.,Mp3 or Wave file. He just answered any. So I gave him one in Mp3 and one in Wave. That still did not make him happy. So I asked customer service to cancel and they did. They also offered to talk to him, but I bet he would not answer them either. I was not dishonest in any way, shape or form. I actually tried to get a rating Sir newsmaker. Hello are you there?

17 minutes ago, kendal1747 said:

Oh, so that is what you think. Well, I never got a review from him, at all. After I delivered the audio to him, he simply waited 48 hours and then rejected it saying he wanted revisions. But he never gave any revisions or talked to me for days. I kept messaging him and to no avail. He never rated me because he supposedly wanted a revision. I sent another revised audio so that I would give him his one revision. I had nothing to go on. He also answered a required question about how he wanted the audio.,Mp3 or Wave file. He just answered any. So I gave him one in Mp3 and one in Wave. That still did not make him happy. So I asked customer service to cancel and they did. They also offered to talk to him, but I bet he would not answer them either. I was not dishonest in any way, shape or form. I actually tried to get a rating Sir newsmaker. Hello are you there?

That was a reply to @sanaaliabbasi, not you.  But OK then.  Have a happy day.  🙂

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/28/2021 at 10:08 PM, newsmike said:

That was a reply to @sanaaliabbasi, not you.  But OK then.  Have a happy day.  🙂

Hi, 

I hope that you are doing well today, I will just say" all fingers are not equal" every time with the new order we have to face someone with different mentality and attitude, I know that gratitude is the best thing to deal with whether seller or buyer, but as result buyer thinks themselves better than to the seller. 

If they don't get it as very first delivery, as per their expectations, then many times they take the advantages of cancellation even though in revision they got their desire one, 

Sometimes It's all about the communications, what I faced several times many buyers don't define clearly that what they what, and actually what the order is all about.

On 9/28/2021 at 8:25 AM, newsmike said:

How can A buyer or seller remove their review, even after given? If yes they can, well then fiverr support team should check that out, no body should be allowed to removed review after giving. 

7 hours ago, aziz2d said:

is that any effect on your profile?

yes In case of you got bad reviews, your profile goes down to fiverr pages, even sometimes it happened that "The Buyer gave you good review" but after the completing the order and review he or she always has a secret option to tell the support about the delivery and review too"  And this is also a good option because of some scammer's sellers, Who even deceive you in unexpected way on fiverr. 

On 9/28/2021 at 2:54 AM, kendal1747 said:

my first customer gives me an order like that which he didn't like after many revisions even he didn't reply me clearly not even suggest me what to do then at the end i asked him to cancel the order he cancel it nicely 

Fiverr Customer Service Contacts

Fiverr Email Support. support@fiverr.com.
Fiverr Live Chat Support. N/A.
Fiverr Call Center Support. +97236317882.
Fiverr Knowledge Base. https://www.fiverr.com/support.
Fiverr Forum. https://forum.fiverr.com/

How do I complain to Fiverr?
To file a complaint, go to the Customer Support page and at the top right you'll see an option to submit a request. That's the way to open a ticket with Fiverr. Generally speaking they will still start out asking you to try the work with the seller. They might just cancel it for you depending on all the details.

On 10/10/2021 at 10:28 PM, sanaaliabbasi said:

Hi, 

I hope that you are doing well today, I will just say" all fingers are not equal" every time with the new order we have to face someone with different mentality and attitude, I know that gratitude is the best thing to deal with whether seller or buyer, but as result buyer thinks themselves better than to the seller. 

If they don't get it as very first delivery, as per their expectations, then many times they take the advantages of cancellation even though in revision they got their desire one, 

Sometimes It's all about the communications, what I faced several times many buyers don't define clearly that what they what, and actually what the order is all about.

Sometimes I don't think the buyers really know what they want. I have had them actually change their minds after they told me that they wanted a fast and powerful read. I think that sometimes they want you to miraculously put more into the script than they themselves were able to write. 

On 10/16/2021 at 10:27 PM, kendal1747 said:

Sometimes I don't think the buyers really know what they want. I have had them actually change their minds after they told me that they wanted a fast and powerful read. I think that sometimes they want you to miraculously put more into the script than they themselves were able to write. 

Yeah, It happens but seriously, To be miraculous is harder when even they don't willing to tell us anything, and we don't have an approach to communicate face to face just for a judgment of their expressions and expectations, there must be some clue or buyer should add proper requirement and details while submitting the requirement.

9 minutes ago, sanaaliabbasi said:

Yeah, It happens but seriously, To be miraculous is harder when even they don't willing to tell us anything, and we don't have an approach to communicate face to face just for a judgment of their expressions and expectations, there must be some clue or buyer should add proper requirement and details while submitting the requirement.

I am totally agree with you. Maybe, it's quite frustrating sometimes without proper buyer communication and details. 

9 hours ago, sanaaliabbasi said:

I noticed that when I did a voice over for a vid buyer that Fiverr offered to let us talk on Zoom. So maybe if the buyer agrees, then we can actually talk face to face with them all. I do not know if it is offered to all buyers yet. Let's just hope this will happen for all our jobs. 

• 3 months later...
On 9/28/2021 at 9:49 PM, kendal1747 said:

Newsmaker. Lol 🤣

Archived