Check out my gig

thariyasl

1 minute ago, uk1000 said:

In your gig:
Maybe change the places where it says "grammer". Maybe also change "upto".

In your profile maybe change the last word of the description.
In the skills section maybe change "adobe ilustrator".

Thanks a lot for your time. But any reason to not use the word grammer? 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, thariyasl said:

But any reason to not use the word grammer? 

By misspelling "grammar," you only show that you are not qualified to offer English proofreading services. So, leave it spelled grammer, and then your prospective buyers will know not to buy your gig.

I am a proofreader on Fiverr, and it bothers me when a seller thinks they can buy Grammarly Pro and sell proofreading services that will not cheat the buyer. English is a language with a plethora of words with double and even triple meanings. Plus, there are at least four kinds of English. Which one are you going to provide the appropriate spelling and punctuation for?  

Another issue is the price you are charging. Just five months, ago before I became a TRS, I charged what you are charging now. That was with a degree in English, 70 years of experience speaking English, 30 years of teaching English, and working on Fiverr for four years. Why would a buyer want to buy proofreading from you at the price you have when you misspell grammar and charge such exorbitant fees?

• Like 4

9 hours ago, vickiespencer said:

By misspelling "grammar," you only show that you are not qualified to offer English proofreading services. So, leave it spelled grammer, and then your prospective buyers will know not to buy your gig.

I am a proofreader on Fiverr, and it bothers me when a seller thinks they can buy Grammarly Pro and sell proofreading services that will not cheat the buyer. English is a language with a plethora of words with double and even triple meanings. Plus, there are at least four kinds of English. Which one are you going to provide the appropriate spelling and punctuation for?  

Another issue is the price you are charging. Just five months, ago before I became a TRS, I charged what you are charging now. That was with a degree in English, 70 years of experience speaking English, 30 years of teaching English, and working on Fiverr for four years. Why would a buyer want to buy proofreading from you at the price you have when you misspell grammar and charge such exorbitant fees?

I corrected my mistakes and lowered the price. I will not be using Grammary Pro but will be manually proofreading. I will work harder to improve my skills. Thank you very much for your valuable time! 

🙂

Edited by thariyasl
  • Thanks 1