GETTING ORDERS BUT NO REVIEWS

analyticsgod

Question

I am a new seller, and we all know how important reviews are for the growth of my gig on Fiverr. I noticed that buyers didn't drop reviews  for the last five orders I completed. Though three of the orders were automatically completed by Fiverr but the last two orders were marked completed by the buyer. I also didn't get a review for the last two orders. All five orders were from three diffrent buyers. I was told talking about reviews with a buyer is against the Tos. So what am I supposed to do in this situation where buyers are not giving me reviews for my work?

3 answers to this question

1 hour ago, analyticsgod said:

So what am I supposed to do in this situation where buyers are not giving me reviews for my work?

To be honest, nothing.

Fiverr reminds buyers 2 times to leave a review and one time to leave a tip. So if your buyers didn’t leave a review even after 3 reminders then they obviously don’t want to do it. You reminding them one more time wouldn’t change anything or might even annoy them (if that would’ve been allowed) 

11 hours ago, mariashtelle1 said:

To be honest, nothing.

Fiverr reminds buyers 2 times to leave a review and one time to leave a tip. So if your buyers didn’t leave a review even after 3 reminders then they obviously don’t want to do it. You reminding them one more time wouldn’t change anything or might even annoy them (if that would’ve been allowed) 

Ok thanks for the respone. 

Archived