Deleting some of my old gigs and recreating some New ones.

kaydeebro

Question

Hello, Would it affect my fiverr profile in any way if I delete some of my old gigs and create some new gig with better SEO and description. When I was new to fiverr (three years ago) I had created some gigs without any seo knowledge. Now If I want to make better SEO gigs, I have to change gig title, description and tags, which is possible but I still see the gig URL with the older title which can not be changed. 

So, I want to create some new gig with the best suited title, description and tags. would it affect my profile anyway ? The gigs I want to delete and recreate have very low number of reviews (less the 5 reviews).

I am looking forward to your valuable suggestions. Thank you  

2 answers to this question

Basically, gig is not related to the account.

URL will not affect you usually so if there is numerous reviews and good standing gigs, better to edit and update them.

As you said you have only 5 reviews, and if your current gig url is not service friendly, then you can delete without hesitation.

8 hours ago, seven_sign said:

Basically, gig is not related to the account.

URL will not affect you usually so if there is numerous reviews and good standing gigs, better to edit and update them.

As you said you have only 5 reviews, and if your current gig url is not service friendly, then you can delete without hesitation.

ok great, I have 800+ five stars reviews on other gigs which I don't want to changes, I only want to recreate few gigs which do not have service friendly URL with the better knowledge I have gained after so many years. Thanks for your reply

Archived