Fiverr gig do not get order

anandagain

Hi, There I am ANANDA from Bangladesh. I am a new seller on the Fiverr marketplace. I am providing expert service on Social media marketing like Facebook marketing, Facebook organic promotion, Facebook Ads Campaign, Facebook pixel set up on the website, and so on. I believe in quality work. I am very dedicated and sincere in my work. I am a full-time professional freelancer. I want to build a successful carrier as a freelancer.
I will very happy if you spend a moment to visit my service. 

I ran your gig description through a plagiarism checker and found that you also work on another platform and your gig description is partially copied from an off Fiverr seller. Also, some of your text is the same as another Fiverr seller. Be careful of plagiarism. If a seller on or off Fiverr reports you to CS for non original content you could lose your gig. (I always report sellers who copy my gig descriptions and every one has lot their gig for doing so. 

You have a few spelling errors and at least one place where you need to add a space between words at the end of a sentence. I got a message from a buyer when I was looking at your gig so I do not remember which words are misspelled. You could run the gig description through a free proofreading app to find those errors.

Also, I know you want to attract buyers with your gig image, but the colors are so bright they hurt my eyes and therefore I would avoid clicking on your gig thumbnail. 

3 minutes ago, anandagain said:

Thank you dear senior. I have followed all your value able suggestions. I hve alredy  make unique my article and cheek my grammer. Please go through my gig again and see if there any fault remains.

I'm curious. If you can't proofread or market your own gig correctly on your own, how are you planning on doing that for paying clients? 

9 hours ago, anandagain said:

Hi There,

I have published the GIG to provide the service on Facebook Ads management. But I don't get orders from buyers. would there be any experienced and helpful person to mention my fault to improve my gig? So that I can get an order from my GIG.

My GIG link is  https://www.fiverr.com/share/k5eY3o

Hey brother you always need to study on  gig creating if you don't know how to create a good gig so why you try to make Gig. Gig Edit not good for always. So always try to research first and make everything uniqe never copy any seller but you can take some ideas from them.

• 2 weeks later...

My GIG impression goes down and I don't get click and message from any buyer.  I have analysied many competetor gig . but I don't find any issue to change my gig. If you go through my profile and gig  you can find the issue of not getting orders. please see my profile and suggest me where is the problem. I will be thankful to you for finding my weakness. MY profile  link https://www.fiverr.com/users/anandagain/  

I have promoted my gig on various buy sell group on facebook, post regularly on twitter, Instagram, Linkedin as well. But i dont get any click and order from these media. I don't know where is my fault. Why I do not get ant  click on my gig. Plese tell the right way to promote my gig  on social media so that I can get some orders. I will great full to you.

There are people who earn their living as social media marketers. Do you really think they could do it if proper social media marketing could be explained and taught in one forum post?

Oh, wait, that's supposed to be your expertise... And yet, you're unable to promote and grow your own business.

3 hours ago, catwriter said:

There are people who earn their living as social media marketers. Do you really think they could do it if proper social media marketing could be explained and taught in one forum post?

Oh, wait, that's supposed to be your expertise... And yet, you're unable to promote and grow your own business.

🥲

Archived