Reopen a completed order

mehrinmasood

Hi, i have attached all my files (mistakenly only few of them were delivered), the buyer didn't respond till the order was marked completed. Now she told me that the order is incomplete and she wants you to reopen the order. Can anyone please suggest me a solution? Otherwise she will file a dispute.😔

• Like 9
  • Up 1

You can always redeliver the job. You could do this in the first place when you knew the mistake despite the customer response. 

Still, you can explain to the customer politely and deliver the rest pieces as a message or ask how they need it to be delivered.

Response ASAP to whatever the customer asks.

Edited by cmadushans
  • Like 4

Thanks for your response. i have explained everything to the customer very politely and deliver the files on the message box but she wants it on the order page. I don't have much experience so i made a mistake now i want to fix it. She wants to file a dispute but i requested her to wait as i have submitted a request on fiverr support center.

• Like 3

On 9/26/2021 at 8:05 AM, mehrinmasood said:

i have explained everything to the customer very politely and deliver the files on the message box but she wants it on the order page.

Why? She received all the files she was supposed to receive, correct?

You did make a mistake in not submitting the entirety of the order in the delivery (and could potentially receive a warning or order cancellation for doing so), but you (seemingly) have tried to rectify the error.

• Like 3