Traffic of gigs and gig rotation

krashintha0824

Question

Hello guys , I posted 2 gigs in last 10 days and in the first few days under the web developing. I am providing my service for shopify users. I got approximately 30-40 impressions for each gig , but now there're only 8-10 impressions. But I did all the precautions for SEO. Good keywords for title , description , tags and meta data for gig images. But I can't understand what's wrong with my gigs. Can anyone suggest a solution for gain more traffic ? And I want to know what is gig rotation and how is it affect to the gigs. Thank you !

2 answers to this question

1 hour ago, krashintha0824 said:

But I did all the precautions for SEO. Good keywords for title , descriptio

Because SEO has nothing to do with impressions. SEO, keywords etc are just simply to connect you with right buyers. And the only thing that fiverr shared about ranking and impressions that it depends on your performance. 

2 hours ago, mariashtelle1 said:

Because SEO has nothing to do with impressions. SEO, keywords etc are just simply to connect you with right buyers. And the only thing that fiverr shared about ranking and impressions that it depends on your performance. 

Thank you very much for your answer , but what did you mean as the performance ? I don't have a proper idea about it....

Archived