How to sent buyer request the buyer will accept request?

expandgads_it

An easy way to write a cover letter

1) Find out the problem of the client. What does it mean that the client has posted the job to solve.
2) Write down what you need to do to solve the problem.
3) Write down what information is needed to solve the problem or what you need to know to better understand the problem.
4) Write down how good your skills are for this job. Write down how long it will take and how much the budget (if fixed price) will take.
5) Now arrange all the above issues and write all these in the cover letter.

Note: This is not a template, write a cover letter with each of these issues in mind before bidding for each job, hopefully, the response rate will increase.

• Like 18

The buyer has to write something to impress because the first 2-3 lines will be seen by the buyer then click on see more. So highlight the medium of your work in 2-3 lines. After reading the buyer's job description well, you need to understand what the buyer is actually asking for. In a very nice way, the buyer will offer a request by writing a few things quickly.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

If you are really "fluent" in English as what you claim to be in your profile, you would have called it a "Fiverr's choice" badge.

To get that badge, you will have to be honest with your skills. You don't need to have perfect English but you need to be honest.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

• 2 months later...

Hey Jonbaas,

I have More than 1600+ Reviews but I still do not get the Promoted option in my gig, I was earning more than $30000 USD Thousand Dollars from my account. On July 21, 2020, it disappeared and never ever come back again on Fiverr search. I ask to Fiverr Support team Every time ask too Many many tickets on Fiverr about this No one can solve my issue.  maybe there is Something Wrong with my account. Can you let me know the issue I'm getting. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

On 10/17/2022 at 12:34 AM, expandgads_it said:

It's been a month since I got fiverr level one and allready 26+ works done on my side but fiver is not giving me gig promote option.

what kind of problem if anyone can tell me in detail it would be great help.

I Have completed 40+ orders after that fiverr gave me the promote option.

• Like 5

On 10/18/2022 at 12:19 PM, ariefap said:

I have More than 1600+ Reviews but I still do not get the Promoted option in my gig, I was earning more than $30000 USD Thousand Dollars from my account. On July 21, 2020, it disappeared and never ever come back again on Fiverr search. I ask to Fiverr Support team Every time ask too Many many tickets on Fiverr about this No one can solve my issue. 

There is no issue. You just don't qualify for the promoted gigs feature right now. It's as simple as that. 

• Like 33
  • Sad 1
  • Congrats! 1

7 hours ago, expandgads_it said:

How to Know Fiverr PRO is approved or not?

@expandgads_itOnce you have been accepted as a Fiverr Pro seller, you must attend an onboarding session with the Fiverr Pro team. Once you have completed the onboarding session, your Fiverr Pro seller profile will be active.

Every Fiverr Pro Gig is labeled with a Fiverr Pro badge so that buyers know they're getting the very best. Buyers will also have the option to filter the Gigs catalog so that Fiverr Pro Gigs are shown first.

pro fiverr.png

• Like 8
  • Up 3
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, anisurratan said:

Once you have been accepted as a Fiverr Pro seller, you must attend an onboarding session with the Fiverr Pro team. Once you have completed the onboarding session, your Fiverr Pro seller profile will be active.

Every Fiverr Pro Gig is labeled with a Fiverr Pro badge so that buyers know they're getting the very best. Buyers will also have the option to filter the Gigs catalog so that Fiverr Pro Gigs are shown first.

My question is that today it is 9 days since I applied for fiverr Pro but they have not sent me any message that I am selected for fiber process or not.

If I am selected or not will they send me email that selected or not and in what time they send it if so please tell me.

• Like 5
  • Up 2

2 hours ago, expandgads_it said:

My question is that today it is 9 days since I applied for fiverr Pro but they have not sent me any message that I am selected for fiber process or not.

If I am selected or not will they send me email that selected or not and in what time they send it if so please tell me.

Okay, either contact to Fiverr support center to get update or wait for some more days.

• Like 6

Reviews typically only get removed if they violate Fiverr's Terms of Service (for example, if they're racist, sexist, offensive...).

Instead of thinking about how to remove that bad review from 6 months ago, think about changing your behavior so that you stop spamming your buyers (and then they won't have the reason to be annoyed and give you a bad review).

• Like 7
  • Up 2

15 hours ago, expandgads_it said:

I got a bad review on my fiverr account. I want to remove it now. Is it possible to remove this if anyone knows please help.

Hi.

Well why did you get a negative one? Any specific reason. There is no way to remove it as it will remain there so better to learn from it and avoid it in the future (means provide the best services to impress your buyers)..

• Like 3
  • Up 1