Why I have not getting orders?

sam039

46 minutes ago, sam039 said:

I have create my account about 5 months ago but why I have no order. Can anyone explain plz.😥😥😥

I don't understand. In your profile you say you are "Professional Lead Generation Expert". So three questions arise:

1. Why can't you generate some leads for yourself, since you are an "expert?"

2. If you can't generate any leads for yourself, do you consider it honest to try to take money from someone to "generate leads" for them, when you can't for yourself?

3. Where in Bangladesh did you study to become an "expert" in this field?

• Like 11
  • Haha 2
  • Up 2

13 minutes ago, newsmike said:

I don't understand. In your profile you say you are "Professional Lead Generation Expert". So three questions arise:

1. Why can't you generate some leads for yourself, since you are an "expert?"

2. If you can't generate any leads for yourself, do you consider it honest to try to take money from someone to "generate leads" for them, when you can't for yourself?

3. Where in Bangladesh did you study to become an "expert" in this field?

I am also Agree with you, if he expert on lead generation why cant find your customer or client

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

when you send offer you must follow these instruction
These are
1. what are the buyer needs? you should notice properly at the job description and send offer as their need
2. describe your service. you should knowing them what service do you provide
3. never send offer where is already 20+ offer send
4. always take middle range your budget
5. never copy paste 

follow these instructions I hope you will get offer

Thank you

• Like 10

4 hours ago, sarwar346 said:

Same problem 3 months, not found new clients? 😑

I seem to be asking this from a lot of your fellow "experts", but in your profile you say " I am a professional lead generation expert".  If you are indeed an expert, why can you not generate sales leads for yourself? That seems to be a common complaint from people who want to charge others to generate sales leads, so I've asked several times, but no "experts" have yet explained that irony to me. 

Your gig does not mention this, where in Bangladesh did you study to become a " professional lead generation expert?"

• Like 5
  • Up 1