Are you vaccinated?

yourimagingguy

1 hour ago, joshnadin said:

The more I look into it, the more questions it raises

That's the core of the scientific approach. Science requires thinking, asking questions and then decide to take risks or not. Sometimes requires trust too, but not blind faith in it. Asking questions is our right and I think that soon we'll have new studies available about this topic. 

• Like 8
  • Up 1

On 10/16/2021 at 12:41 AM, joshnadin said:

All she said was, "we still recommend getting the vaccine even if you've tested positive"

I've was told by my doctor that I *could* get vaccinated even *while* having covid. (It ended up being a particularly nasty wave of seasonal allergies in my case so I didn't end up trying to fight covid with more covid). 

I'm fully vaccinated (according to the most recent demands/guidelines, at least). 

Edited by lenasemenkova
  • Like 10
  • Up 1

On 9/30/2021 at 12:24 PM, genuineguidance said:

NOPE. NEVER. NOT GOING TO HAPPEN.

I have what is called "natural immunity". I have already had Covid in April 2020.

No way will I volunteer to be some lab rat. Funny, they don't want to talk about natural immunity - I have gone about my life normally since this all began. And, I am not young either - close to 60. Have not gotten ill since I initially had it last year.

Will be interesting to see what occurs in 2, 5 or 10 years from now with all those who take this.

Good luck!

GG

I think exactly the same!

• Like 8

On 10/16/2021 at 7:55 PM, joshnadin said:

And if you're for or against vaccination, or anywhere in-between, the only thing I do know is that everyone is entitled to their choice and shouldn't try to influence others based of what they believe is right for them.

The problem is that a lot of unvaccinated people not only carry the disease and transfer it to vaccinated people, they are also stubborn and end up in the hospital. 

My country has the lowest vaccination rate in Europe, we have 400+ deaths a day, and many people have severe forms. But they believe vaccination is not safe, that they die from it, other stupid things like that. So.. at that point it's just thinning the herd, when we could all have more immunity due to proper vaccination. 

You don't want the vaccine, then stay inside and don't go outside to spread the vaccinate to others 🙂 It's your choice, but you also have to think about others. In my country there were cases where many unvaccinated people ended up transfering this virus to their parents and other people with bad immunity and those died. So.. I rest my case. 

• Like 6