I think my freelancing journey is going to end!!!

manjunathhegde6

Hi to all,

I am a beginner. I have received my first order within a month of starting. I have received my second order within a week from the first order. But he gave me 4.4 rating. Because of this I can't apply for buyer request and I am not receiving any orders (not even a single inquiry message) from last 3 weeks. I think, my career of freelancing is finished. Am I right?

No

I was on Fiverr for more than one year without any single job not from no one. My first job came but it seemed the buyer was ordering the job on someone else’s behalf. Each time I asked him a question he would always want to get validation from someone before he gives me a go ahead. Cut the story short, he canceled the the order after my delivery. I went on for like 2 months straight with no reaction from any buyer even after sending an offer. One buyer came along😅 I was literally purging this guy with a lot of questions because I didn’t want what happened to me the last time to repeat itself again. I delivered and he tipped me🤗. That actually gave me hope.

Archived