My buyer request is always empty

onosmediang

If you ignore buyer requests, you don't get buyer requests. Now, how do you get buyer requests?

1.Stay active on fiverr

2.click the buyer request option a little bit. 

3.eventually if you get a buyer request then utilize that and don't ignore it.

Then you can send 10 buyer requests per day.😊

8 minutes ago, kaewsar said:

3.eventually if you get a buyer request then utilize that and don't ignore it.

You can choose to ignore buyer requests that are not fit or relevant to your gigs. 

9 minutes ago, kaewsar said:

Then you can send 10 buyer requests per day.😊

Even if you aren't active on Fiverr you are given the opportunity to make 10 offers................................ Its just that the visibility of buyer requests are limited depending on what seller level you are.

1 minute ago, theratypist said:

You can choose to ignore buyer requests that are not fit or relevant to your gigs. 

Even if you aren't active on Fiverr you are given the opportunity to make 10 offers................................ Its just that the visibility of buyer requests are limited depending on what seller level you are.

Am a level one seller, I have not seen any buyer request for once

53 minutes ago, theratypist said:

You aren't, you don't have a level badge so that makes you a new seller... 

Sorry dear, I was meant to say new seller, so new sellers don't get buyer request or is there something am not doing right? I really love your concern, I want to really make it on fiverr🙏🙏

1 minute ago, onosmediang said:

Sorry dear, I was meant to say new seller, so new sellers don't get buyer request or is there something am not doing right? I really love your concern, I want to really make it on fiverr🙏🙏

You can take this free course by Fiverr: https://learn.fiverr.com/courses/online-freelancing-essentials-be-a-successful-fiverr-seller

Archived