Does my very honest request violate Terms of Service or is it simply not offered?

leavesorapples

To sum things up I'm a writer and I have been working on a nonfiction book that requires a lot of research which takes time. I'm almost done with the first draft and will soon be working on the second draft where I'm revising everything. Unfortunately, I have an intro chapter where I used very inadequate sources which means more research needs to be done. Again research takes time which will elongate doing all the revision work. 

However, if I can simply get someone skilled to go through all the research for me and organize it into folders, documents, or something so that I can simply take that information and simply overhaul the intro, then the revision process would go much more smoothly. 

UNDERSTAND I don't want anyone to write the intro for me. I simply want to pay them for the right supplies to make the intro. However, since Fiverr is against people doing academic work for other people does that mean that my request violates Terms of Service?

Also, I know that there are researchers on this platform. However, does my request match the services they can provide. 

• Like 7

39 minutes ago, leavesorapples said:

However, since Fiverr is against people doing academic work for other people does that mean that my request violates Terms of Service?

As you mentioned you are a writer and writing a nonfiction book, it is not a violation of ToS. Unless this is a school project or something to complete requirements for a class then it is not allowed.

41 minutes ago, leavesorapples said:

Also, I know that there are researchers on this platform. However, does my request match the services they can provide. 

I think this is a common request (or so I think). I have assisted a lot of authors with regards to resource gathering for book/s they plan to write...

• Like 9