Fiverr rating

raahmat

Question

Hello everyone, good day.

Today I'm getting tensed. My average rating is 4.9, but suddenly my rating fall down to 4.3 without any reason. But this rating only showing when I login from my mobile  app and at the time of visiting fiverr's analytic. When I checked from my pc, rating seemed okay, but I'm still seeing 4.3 from my mobile app.

What's the issue, can you guys please give me a suggestion? It's really a sudden situation and I'm afraid of it.

Thank you

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

2 answers to this question

4 minutes ago, raahmat said:

Hello everyone, good day.

Today I'm getting tensed. My average rating is 4.9, but suddenly my rating fall down to 4.3 without any reason. But this rating only showing when I login from my mobile  app and at the time of visiting fiverr's analytic. When I checked from my pc, rating seemed okay, but I'm still seeing 4.3 from my mobile app.

What's the issue, can you guys please give me a suggestion? It's really a sudden situation and I'm afraid of it.

Thank you

Mobile app has bugs. Just like the amount you earn in a month is different in the mobile app and the PC. Report to CS, but don't hold your breath. They have know about the $$ bug for at least a year. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, newsmike said:

Mobile app has bugs. Just like the amount you earn in a month is different in the mobile app and the PC. Report to CS, but don't hold your breath. They have know about the $$ bug for at least a year. 

Thank you so much. I got relief, but this warning also displaying from the analytic too. Since past two 2month's I didn't have rating below 4.9.image.png.43eff4e020db2bdbdfe288190a1a71ac.png

• Sad 1