How to get more order on Fiverr ?

sirazummonira51

Hello everyone,

I was very active couple of month ago. Suddenly something happened and for last 2/3 month I wasn't that much active. 

Now, Again I am on my track and want to get orders again again. Please give me some suggestion for getting order quickly.

And Also, Following the experts help , I Redesigned my gigs. And I try to be active 14/15hrs in a day.

So, How can I get More orders ?

9 minutes ago, sirazummonira51 said:

I know its important to be active 24/7.

No it is not. That is completely false. There are hundreds of threads here telling you that it is not true. Notice that the only people who give this advice, are noobies complaining that they have no sales.  You don't have to remain online at all. 

11 minutes ago, newsmike said:

No it is not. That is completely false. There are hundreds of threads here telling you that it is not true. Notice that the only people who give this advice, are noobies complaining that they have no sales.  You don't have to remain online at all. 

Can you advice me what can I do ? It will be very helpful for me.

22 minutes ago, newsmike said:

I know you are a very experienced person at Fiverr. So please give us some suggestions in this regard.🙏🙏🙏

20 minutes ago, sirazummonira51 said:

Can you advice me what can I do ? It will be very helpful for me.

8 minutes ago, aminul558294 said:

I know you are a very experienced person at Fiverr. So please give us some suggestions in this regard.🙏🙏🙏

The best advice I can give, which has been shared by many others as well, it to look at your gigs and compare them to the gigs that are selling in your category. You can't just copy them, but you can make sure that your gig looks as good as theirs, is written in flawless English, and addresses the needs of the customer. Sell what is different about you and your gig. There are thousands of people all selling the same service, so try to find a twist in your service, or the way you sell yourself to help a buyer decide that you are different or better than the others. 

It is not easy, and it takes time, the buyers requests are good if starting out, and the more sales you make, the higher you get in the algo.  That's the entire "secret." 

8 minutes ago, newsmike said:

The best advice I can give, which has been shared by many others as well, it to look at your gigs and compare them to the gigs that are selling in your category. You can't just copy them, but you can make sure that your gig looks as good as theirs, is written in flawless English, and addresses the needs of the customer. Sell what is different about you and your gig. There are thousands of people all selling the same service, so try to find a twist in your service, or the way you sell yourself to help a buyer decide that you are different or better than the others. 

It is not easy, and it takes time, the buyers requests are good if starting out, and the more sales you make, the higher you get in the algo.  That's the entire "secret." 

Thank you so much, To share your valuable experience with us.❤️🧡

24 minutes ago, newsmike said:

Thank you so much for your valuable advice😊

Archived