How I will get my first order????

30 minutes ago, nazim_mahmud said:

Exactly Minimum 16 hours, other time keep on Wi-Fi or data! If it takes as his job/occupation!

That is total nonsense.  Please don't offer silly advice.  Staying online only does one thing, it identifies you as someone who has no idea how Fiverr works. By the way, don't you think it is dishonest to use wifi or data to trick people into thinking you are online?  If you are willing to lie about that what else do you lie about to get sales?

• Like 10

48 minutes ago, newsmike said:

That is total nonsense.  Please don't offer silly advice.  Staying online only does one thing, it identifies you as someone who has no idea how Fiverr works. By the way, don't you think it is dishonest to use wifi or data to trick people into thinking you are online?  If you are willing to lie about that what else do you lie about to get sales?

You are right.

• Like 5

That is total nonsense

Please don't offer silly advice.

Please don't offer silly advice.

Staying online only does one thing, it identifies you as someone who has no idea how Fiverr works. By the way, don't you think it is dishonest to use wifi or data to trick people into thinking you are online?  If you are willing to lie about that what else do you lie about to get sales?

Edited by raseljomadder
  • Like 5

1 hour ago, raseljomadder said:

That is total nonsense

Staying online only does one thing, it identifies you as someone who has no idea how Fiverr works. By the way, don't you think it is dishonest to use wifi or data to trick people into thinking you are online?  If you are willing to lie about that what else do you lie about to get sales?

I liked that advice even better when I first wrote it. 

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

5 hours ago, nazim_mahmud said:

Exactly Minimum 16 hours, other time keep on Wi-Fi or data! If it takes as his job/occupation!

Are you saying this advice from your own experience? Although I saw that there is no work review in your profile... Hopefully you are also active 18 hours everyday, so why aren't you getting orders yet?

• Like 3

1 minute ago, liton656 said:

Are you saying this advice from your own experience? Although I saw that there is no work review in your profile... Hopefully you are also active 18 hours everyday, so why aren't you getting orders yet?

No, that's not my opinion. I have received these suggestions from some people. I don't know how logical it is.

• Like 3