Unable to withdraw funds to payoneer account

hamza_teamalif

Question

Hello,

There are only two methods from which we can withdraw money to Pakistan.

1. Direct Bank Withdrawals
2. Payoneer

I have applied both of the methods, but both are not working. I have contacted payoneer support but they dont provide any contact support for new accounts, only I get automated replies. Can you please suggest what to do?

I want to fix this issue, its been around 2 months for my fiverr account and I am unable to withdraw my funds. This is very frustrating. Please suggest.

Thanks

7 answers to this question

3 hours ago, seven_sign said:

What error you're getting actually?
Can you write in details or share screenshots?

There is no error and no screenshot in actual. I apply for connecting my payoneer account, the button gets disabled and I never get withdrawal option back. Have tried cancelling the request and applying again and again but doesn't work. Fiverr CS suggested to contact payoneer support but they just reply with an automated response and thats it!

4 hours ago, hamza_teamalif said:

Hello,

There are only two methods from which we can withdraw money to Pakistan.

1. Direct Bank Withdrawals
2. Payoneer

I have applied both of the methods, but both are not working. I have contacted payoneer support but they dont provide any contact support for new accounts, only I get automated replies. Can you please suggest what to do?

I want to fix this issue, its been around 2 months for my fiverr account and I am unable to withdraw my funds. This is very frustrating. Please suggest.

Thanks

There is no error and no screenshot in actual. I apply for connecting my payoneer account, the button gets disabled and I never get withdrawal option back. Have tried cancelling the request and applying again and again but doesn't work. Fiverr CS suggested to contact payoneer support but they just reply with an automated response and thats it!

Archived