Fiverr Gigs Impression and Clicks

ohedkhan4529

I'm a new seller at Fiverr. My gig impressions are moving forward at a reasonable rate The work is already running from one end to another. However, my clicks rate is not at all what to do. Whether the increase in clicks will reduce my gig impressions in the future or some other problem, I want the opinion of the relevant experts.

Thank You.

Hi there.

To improve your impressions, you need to have a correct tag.

and deliver good result. Sooner or later, your impression will increase.

Building your gigs will affect your click. NOT Impressions.

Anyways.., i only check 1 of your gigs.

You need to change your attitude towards your gigs.

As new seller, we can have three image. You didn't bother to maximize it.

Second:

Thumbnail is bad. Too messy. and image is blurry.

Overall: You need to greatly improve your gigs.

Try to gain the knowledge by yourself.

Fiverr already provide us with everything to build a good gigs.  (learn from fiverr)

Check this course:

https://learn.fiverr.com/courses/online-freelancing-essentials-be-a-successful-fiverr-seller

13 hours ago, themecreate said:

hi ridwansugi, I am also a new seller in fiverr. I published 7 gigs. If you don't mind can you give a look on couple of my gigs?

Hi there.

Just quick suggestion.

Wordpress builder is too common in Fiverr.

If you want to be successful here, better to offer something specific.

As long as you only offer website - wordpress, i don't think you can get decent order.

Plus.., didn't recommend to have 7 gig with same services.

• 1 month later...
9 hours ago, ohedkhan4529 said:

Would I have a problem with my gig if I share it with groups related to Facebook's Fiverr site to increase my gig's impressions and clicks? Or will Fiverr give me any punishment for that.

More importantly though, why would you want to do this?

Those ridiculous Facebook groups are not your target market. The other desperate sellers there will not be buying your Gig.
You may get some clicks and impressions, but without converting those clicks into orders, it is of no benefit to how your Gig performs. 

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, ohedkhan4529 said:

Hello Ohed, Your gig image isn't attritive, The image you placed on the right side it's look unprofessional due to cut of the left side, so present yourself in a good way. You have lot of point, are you sure all those point are readable when your gig appear on the search result, If they can't read all that time then it's very low chance that buyer will click on your profile. Make sure stand out everything in a good way, so client will love it afterward they would love to click on your service. 

I see you skipped your FAQ section, Try to add it. It's really nice to have. 
Thank you! 

13 hours ago, rajibbapy said:

Hello Ohed, Your gig image isn't attritive, The image you placed on the right side it's look unprofessional due to cut of the left side, so present yourself in a good way. You have lot of point, are you sure all those point are readable when your gig appear on the search result, If they can't read all that time then it's very low chance that buyer will click on your profile. Make sure stand out everything in a good way, so client will love it afterward they would love to click on your service. 

I see you skipped your FAQ section, Try to add it. It's really nice to have. 
Thank you! 

Thank You Brother. I don't understand the FAQ thing.

Archived