Wanting my picture not to be a video still

letsdo1

Question

Hi Everyone

In my profile, I have a video for my gigs which give a bit more detail about what I am selling.   However, when I search for my gig, the image displayed next to my profile is always the video screenshot.   

I'd rather have a nice graphic picture of me first rather than the video still.   Without deleting the video or recording another one with graphics added on, does anyone know how to change this

6 answers to this question

Adjusting a Gig Video Preview (Thumbnail):
  1. While in Gig Edit mode, click Gallery.
  2. In the Gig Video section, click Edit.
  3. Click Play, pause the video on the desired frame, and then click Set as preview.
  4. Click Close.
Note: If you wish to adjust your video thumbnail, your video must be approved first.

Source: https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360010451657-Adding-a-Video-to-Your-Gig

On 9/23/2021 at 5:13 PM, imagination7413 said:

Hi - thanks for the response, however as mentioned in my post - I don't want the video still (I know how to do that already).

I'd rather have the thumbnail picture not the video still (see attachment example of mine as the 3rd gig along).

It's a still from my video rather than a nice glossy picture that I have uploaded.

example.png

1 minute ago, coerdelion said:

If you don't want the video, you'll have to delete it.  Fiverr prefers video for search ...

I DO want a video.  But I just don't want the video still to be the first image on a search.   I'd rather it be the thumbnail picture I've especially uploaded.

9 hours ago, imagination7413 said:

Only way I know of to do that is to add the still image into the video itself, so that you can set it as the thumbnail for the gig.

Thanks.  I thought this might be the case so I'll have to edit the video and do that.

Archived