I'm losing my GIG ranking, please help!

surjo786

hello everyone,

I have two orders in Queue, both are in revision for five months. my client is not responding. so my question is, is it a bad effect on my gig ranking? I'm asking this because suddenly I noticed that my gig is losing ranking. my gig was on the first page and now my gig is on the 3rd page. what should I do now?

thanks for your time🙂

_Preview.jpg

• Like 9

• 1 year later...

In the year 2022, I have completed over 100+ orders with 5-star ratings (Alhamdulillah). My gig was performing great (i was happy)

then suddenly my 2 order was canceled by Fiverr with 5-star ratings ( that's another story I will tell you sometime).

then the magic happened, my gig was vanish, not showing in search results. The gig promote option was on, but I'm not getting any orders not even a knock.

now it's been more than 7+ months. Still, my gig is out of the ranking, and day by day I'm getting depressed.

how do you feel if you were in my position?
thanks for your time, I don't know how much I have to wait....

• Like 2
  • Sad 3

29 minutes ago, surjo786 said:

I'm not getting any orders not even a knock

You need to be honest.

We can all see that you are receiving orders, while many sellers don’t get orders.

So what is the real problem? Are you not earning enough?

You have 6 gigs. If one gig is not performing, at least the other 5 can bring you orders.

image.thumb.png.cd46d9cce2018af4c5ca5affbd0ffd2c.png

• Like 7
  • Up 2

47 minutes ago, surjo786 said:

In the year 2022, I have completed over 100+ orders with 5-star ratings (Alhamdulillah). My gig was performing great (i was happy)

then suddenly my 2 order was canceled by Fiverr with 5-star ratings ( that's another story I will tell you sometime).

then the magic happened, my gig was vanish, not showing in search results. The gig promote option was on, but I'm not getting any orders not even a knock.

now it's been more than 7+ months. Still, my gig is out of the ranking, and day by day I'm getting depressed.

how do you feel if you were in my position?
thanks for your time, I don't know how much I have to wait....

Always your gig won't be in the ranking, that's the truth. Be patient, that's the key thing to freelancing.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

7 hours ago, filipdevaere said:

You need to be honest.

We can all see that you are receiving orders, while many sellers don’t get orders.

So what is the real problem? Are you not earning enough?

You have 6 gigs. If one gig is not performing, at least the other 5 can bring you orders.

please don't get me wrong. i was talking about that gig that has a 170+ rating. it was my best gig. and yes i'm not earning enough, on an average below $100 for the past 7 months. 

Edited by surjo786
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, rayhanstudio said:

I'm also facing this situation, At this time message your old client and talk with them. And complete some orders, also try to increase a new gig. You will get best solution Insha Allah. 

keep me in your prayer 🤲

• Like 1