Completion rate is decreases day by day by same order when i read level one.

heavenfinders

Hi Guys i am level one seller, my completion rate was 90% and i promoted on 15th of September, After that i completed one order successfully but suddenly i got a notification two days before and my order completion rate decreases to 89% and now today same thing happen and my completion rate decreases to 86%. I want to ask why it is decreases without a cancellation.
Last time fiver representative told me that there is still one order in cancellation thats why my completion rate decreases but my question is that its one month before and it already decreases that time and effect my completion rate. After that i have done so many projects successfully so my completion rate is 90% And then i become a level one seller as my completion rate is upto the mark. Now without any reason why again my completion rate decreases with same  order when once it already effect my profile. Is it happens all 60 days ? if it is so then whats the advantage on working fiver.
 Please review my account and If it is some mistake kindly solve the issue and response me ASAP.

This number can change even if you don't do anything. It's because previous completions and cancellations begin to fall outside the 60-day window and no longer count towards your stat, as they did only recently. A successfully completed order finished 59 days ago, for example, will boost your stats today, but it won't count towards them very soon.

You can easily calculate your completion rate, if you want, by dividing the number of completed orders over 60 days by the number of total orders over 60 days and multiplying the answer by a hundred. If the number is different to what you're seeing in your analytics, you can contact CS and tell them the figures don't add up.

Archived