hi experts please help me

hello experts i am boyshakhe from Bangladesh 

this is my best selling gig i have complete about 30 order (23 5* rating with some tips) my maximum client are happy with my work but i can not get proper order.

many new client leave from my gig after drop a message or communication period or after creating a custom offer, i can't understand what is the main reason of this.

#pricing mistake?

#title and description mistake?

# gig image or other problem?

please check my gig and help me 

https://www.fiverr.com/share/d6WY8Z

thanks

• Like 7

3 minutes ago, boyshakhe_ said:

many new client leave from my gig after drop a message or communication period or after creating a custom offer, i can't understand what is the main reason of this.

Maybe your custom offers are too far off the pricing you advertise?

• Like 3
  • Congrats! 1
  • Thanks 1

If you say that potential customer contact you and engage in a conversation with you it probably means that the problem is not your Gig description or pricing. Something goes wrong during the conversation. Are you sure you address their specific needs and requirements? 

• Like 3

I'm sure about that, but being polite it's not enough. I was talking more about the content of your conversation. Often clients don't know exactly what they're looking for or they have nebulous ideas and you have to kind of anticipate their questions with clear and reassuring answers. Also, don't forget that some clients need a little "push" to take action and place the order (of course I don't mean spamming them, just a call to action)

• Like 2

I've experienced plenty of messages where it seemed like the conversation was moving towards an order but once I send the custom offer......radio silence. 

What I always do in light of what @aura_agencysaid is send a follow-up message a couple of days later saying something like 'Hey I wanted to see if you still wanted this and this done? If not, that's completely fine! I just wanted to follow up and make sure'

It's also good to remember sometimes it's the cliché 'it's not you, it's them'. Some buyers don't reply at all, but others let me know they've chosen not to pursue whatever they wanted to order at this time. So always remain friendly, because they can still come back to you when the time is right for them 🙂 

• Like 2