hi experts please help me

boyshakhe_

hello experts i am boyshakhe from Bangladesh 

this is my best selling gig i have complete about 30 order (23 5* rating with some tips) my maximum client are happy with my work but i can not get proper order.

many new client leave from my gig after drop a message or communication period or after creating a custom offer, i can't understand what is the main reason of this.

#pricing mistake?

#title and description mistake?

# gig image or other problem?

please check my gig and help me 

https://www.fiverr.com/share/d6WY8Z

thanks

I'm sure about that, but being polite it's not enough. I was talking more about the content of your conversation. Often clients don't know exactly what they're looking for or they have nebulous ideas and you have to kind of anticipate their questions with clear and reassuring answers. Also, don't forget that some clients need a little "push" to take action and place the order (of course I don't mean spamming them, just a call to action)

I've experienced plenty of messages where it seemed like the conversation was moving towards an order but once I send the custom offer......radio silence. 

What I always do in light of what @aura_agencysaid is send a follow-up message a couple of days later saying something like 'Hey I wanted to see if you still wanted this and this done? If not, that's completely fine! I just wanted to follow up and make sure'

It's also good to remember sometimes it's the cliché 'it's not you, it's them'. Some buyers don't reply at all, but others let me know they've chosen not to pursue whatever they wanted to order at this time. So always remain friendly, because they can still come back to you when the time is right for them 🙂 

1.At first you should to read the buyer request well

2.don't hurry up

3.detect,what are they want from you

please remember the 3 point when you replay a buyer request, you will see you will be success.

please never send buyer request without fully understanding

and it will be very bad for you if you are not full understand the buyer request and try to attract

buyers with tempering offer just to get the order.

so be careful to send buyer request replay.

good luck to every one. 

If you get an order, then if  you do  not complete the job according  the requirement, you will must get a bad reviews from buyer, as a result you can't send buyer request again (if you have not enough positive rating ) your fiverr carrier will be  destroyed in introduction.

2 hours ago, abdulrashid916 said:

How we can find the custom offer?

suppose your gig has 3 package(price) basic-$5 standard $10 premium $20 but one of your client offering you about a different work you say to the buyer i need $50 for this work but you have not $50 package, how will you get this order?

now you need to make a custom offer, where you find custom offer? just see the attachment.

I think you have gotten your questions answer

thanks 

jyhvf.PNG

The trick is to research your competition and have a clear goal as to where you want your Gig to be shown.

Eg. Lets assume that you are planning to rank your gig on the first page for the search term "thumbnail design".

1. Search "thumbnail design" as a buyer to get an idea of which style of gig image are working for others. What colors, how many words, how big or small, etc.

2. Mainly you wanna go for a color scheme that that is less prominent in that particular search results page. (If the search results page you are targeting has a majority of "green color" image designs, you wanna go for a different color that can cut through "green" (like "red"). 

3. Make sure to use minimum amount of text in your image, but make sure the words that you choose are really strong that is both relevant to your service, and has the ability to get someone to click.

4. Design your image to the correct size. 690x426px is what Fiverr recommends.

Hope that makes sense. Good luck!

12 minutes ago, creative_howl said:

Eg. Lets assume that you are planning to rank your gig on the first page for the search term "thumbnail design".

There is no such thing as rank in the Fiverr search system. That's not how Fiverr works. Searching a keyword will not provide ranked results.

Archived