English Test before publishing a GIG

april_solutions

Hello, April. I think this might be what you are looking for and can be accessed by clicking on your profile photo at the top right hand corner of your screen, then selecting "profile." However, I am not sure if this will help if you are trying to publish a gig that requires an English test; you might have to do it again for that purpose. I'm new here so I really don't know--but, I do have an editing gig up that required me to take an English test in order to publish it. Yet, that does not show up on my profile, as you see here.

FiverrTaketest.png

• Like 4

9 hours ago, mandyzines said:

Hello, April. I think this might be what you are looking for and can be accessed by clicking on your profile photo at the top right hand corner of your screen, then selecting "profile." However, I am not sure if this will help if you are trying to publish a gig that requires an English test; you might have to do it again for that purpose. I'm new here so I really don't know--but, I do have an editing gig up that required me to take an English test in order to publish it. Yet, that does not show up on my profile, as you see here.

FiverrTaketest.png

Thanks for your effort to take the screenshot to make me understand the thing properly. actually, I only created my account here on Fiverr but haven't planning to publish any gig yet. I first want to take the English test so that it doesn't bother me while publishing my gig. but the problem is, there is no link of "Take a Test" in my profile, the way it appears in yours. So, I am unable to start the test. 

• Like 3

17 hours ago, mahmud_nabi said:

I created 4 gigs without taking any exam. You can create too.

Actually, I only created my account here on Fiverr but haven't planned to publish any gig yet. I first want to take the English test so that it doesn't bother me while publishing my gig. but the problem is, there is no link of "Take a Test" in my profile. So, I am unable to start the test. 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, april_solutions said:

I first want to take the English test so that it doesn't bother me while publishing my gig.

I'm not sure if you question whether or not you communicate in English effectively, but I just want to mention that I think that you do it pretty well. I hope that helps.

Edited by mandyzines
  • Like 5