English Test before publishing a GIG

april_solutions

1 hour ago, ariful_islam_wd said:

Yes, need to pass before publishing gig. 

actually, not publishing, rather I have not create any gig yet but I want to take the English test now. If I pass, then I will start designing my gig. So, if I want to take the English Test before designing and creating any gig, where to find the option to start the test?

• Like 6

1 hour ago, april_solutions said:

actually, not publishing, rather I have not create any gig yet but I want to take the English test now. If I pass, then I will start designing my gig. So, if I want to take the English Test before designing and creating any gig, where to find the option to start the test?

Yes it's mandetory. sometimes it comes before publishing gig, sometimes before creating gig. 

• Like 4

20 hours ago, april_solutions said:

Hello, can an English test be taken before publishing a gig? 

Probably no problem with the test. I've published all the gigs without a test. Keep publishing Gig. If Fiverr says that you have to give a test, then give it.

• Like 5

3 hours ago, nz_arefeen said:

Probably no problem with the test. I've published all the gigs without a test. Keep publishing Gig. If Fiverr says that you have to give a test, then give it.

recently, all my friends had to take the test at the last step of publishing their gigs. that's why i wanted to take the test earlier. 

• Like 2

On 9/23/2021 at 7:25 PM, wd_raju_hossain said:

You can take the test before or after if you want. In this, there is no problem.

Actually, the problem is: I am not finding the option that will enable me to start the English Test. It is not in my profile even. Do you know where the option is?

Edited by april_solutions
  • Like 2

On 9/23/2021 at 8:43 PM, afsana_afsu said:

Hi there,

you can take the test. It is better to give an exam.

Thanks

Thanks for your reply. Do you know where is the option to start the test? I am not finding the option that will enable me to start the English Test. It is not in my profile even.

• Like 3