How I gain a great feedback from a buyer?

hanif_reza1

Reviews are 100% optional. If the buyer thought you provided great work/service, that might choose to share a review. You, as a seller, neither deserve reviews, nor should you be asking for them. Let the buyer decide, in his/her own, whether he/she wants to share a review for others to see.

• Like 6
  • Up 2

Avoid saying the buyer directly to give a good or positive review. This goes against the rules of Fiverr. But you can remind him that if he/she is satisfied with your work, he/she can give a review by sharing his work experience. If the buyer thought you provided great service, then he/she might choose to share a review. (This is my opinion, which I do.)

• Like 3

Hi {username} 
If you think I worked good, I would be happy to receive your valuable feedback on it.  
If your buyer is not communicative or do not want to feedback your service, please don't force him/her to do, result will be negative.

DO NOT SPECIFY THE STARS YOU WANT

DO NOT TELL THEM IT'S IMPORTANT FOR YOUR UPCOMING SALES

DO NOT ASK ANYTHING THAT CAN BE ASSOCIATED WITH SOLICITING. 

If you do, the next thing you'll see is a RED LINE on your Fiverr dashboard.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, jonbaas said:

Asking for "valuable feedback" is the same as asking for a review. Do not do this.

Asking for a review is completely okay, It's a part of a service, reviews are essential for both, The seller and future buyers. 

When I say "Valuable feedback" I count for their healthy criticism as well. 🙂

7 hours ago, jhallawalla said:

Asking for a review is completely okay, It's a part of a service, reviews are essential for both, The seller and future buyers.

Asking for a review is 100% against the rules of Fiverr, and could cause Fiverr to give a seller a warning. This has been stated, by many veteran sellers, many times here on the forums. CS themselves have confirmed it. DO NOT ASK FOR REVIEWS. Period.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

18 hours ago, jonbaas said:

Reviews are 100% optional. If the buyer thought you provided great work/service, that might choose to share a review. You, as a seller, neither deserve reviews, nor should you be asking for them. Let the buyer decide, in his/her own, whether he/she wants to share a review for others to see.

Thanks lot

18 hours ago, liton656 said:

Avoid saying the buyer directly to give a good or positive review. This goes against the rules of Fiverr. But you can remind him that if he/she is satisfied with your work, he/she can give a review by sharing his work experience. If the buyer thought you provided great service, then he/she might choose to share a review. (This is my opinion, which I do.)

Sure

17 hours ago, anisocialmarket said:

By having a top communication, always respond right away when they ask you something, use please and thank you all the time. Also over deliver by even putting one extra thing for bonus, or giving them tips and advices 🙂

Thank you so much

9 hours ago, jonbaas said:

Asking for a review is 100% against the rules of Fiverr, and could cause Fiverr to give a seller a warning. This has been stated, by many veteran sellers, many times here on the forums. CS themselves have confirmed it. DO NOT ASK FOR REVIEWS. Period.

I hope I am clear.

Untitled-1.jpg

18 hours ago, jhallawalla said:

I hope I am clear.

My comments remain true and valid. Why ask for reviews, when other CS agents have advised many sellers not to ask for them. Until there is clear, and unmistakable unison on the issue, why put yourself into a position where one of them might process a warning for asking for reviews. 

Reviews are, and should always be voluntary to the buyer. Fiverr already automatically encourages a post-order buyer to post a review. There is no need for you, the seller, to do the same. If a buyer chooses -- without being asked -- to post a review, great! If not, you neither deserve them, nor should you be asking for them. 

I stand by my comments, and I'm sure plenty of other sellers would agree with me as well. 

• Like 2

The point is not to have a negative feedback. No feedback is better than a negative feedback. You may think you have done a 5-star worthy job, but for buyer it can still be done better. You can never be 100% accurate every time. So what I do is, be polite but try to avoid sound needy. I don't compromise with the quality of my work. & I always maintain good communication with buyers. Also, I try to deliver ahead of schedule & hope for the best.

49 minutes ago, jonbaas said:

My comments remain true and valid. Why ask for reviews, when other CS agents have advised many sellers not to ask for them. Until there is clear, and unmistakable unison on the issue, why put yourself into a position where one of them might process a warning for asking for reviews. 

Reviews are, and should always be voluntary to the buyer. Fiverr already automatically encourages a post-order buyer to post a review. There is no need for you, the seller, to do the same. If a buyer chooses -- without being asked -- to post a review, great! If not, you neither deserve them, nor should you be asking for them. 

I stand by my comments, and I'm sure plenty of other sellers would agree with me as well. 

Well ! you can stand by your comment, that's your right.  
😅