My account is not getting Sales anymore for 3 months

ahmad_seo_pro

Hi, This is Ahmad Raza.I'm a professional SEO Expert and I've started working on fiverr when Google announced Core web vitals back in April 2021. Then I created a gig on fixing Core web vitals and I was the only one who started in the beginning of The Google Announcement This is why my gig went like crazy i've done 300 Orders in first 2 months and Got like 700+ Websites Optimizations. But its been 3 months My gig went away from search results and Now my gig is on the last page with 221, 5 Star Reviews and Avg Selling price of 25 Dollars. My stat is really good. 97% Completion Rate, 100% Response Rate, 5.0 Ratings. I don't understand Fiverr why it is doing this to me. None of my gig are ranking. But I used to rank 1st on Core web vitals Keyword. If i go to search core web vitals now on fiverr i'm still the best with most positive reviews even its been 3 months since my gig went down. I really need help with this please tell me anything that i can do to get my gig back ranking up. I'm so disappointed with this algorithm.

This is my Gig Link:https://www.fiverr.com/ahmad_seo_pro/fix-core-web-vitals-issues-lcp-fid-cls-in-wordpress-etc

I've also attached my stats in the file. 

level 2.JPG

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

But your last delivery was 9 hours ago, not 3 months ago 🤔 

22 minutes ago, ahmad_seo_pro said:

But I used to rank 1st

As fiverr states in their TOS ranking is not permanent and change all the time. Of you are on top pages now it doesn’t mean it wouldn’t change. 
there is normal rotation of gigs or it still can be your performance, there are a lot of hidden metrics that you don’t even see like hidden feedback that clients can leave and sometimes it can be very different from your public reviews 

22A7987D-4ACA-4441-9252-EC9751D511D7.jpeg

• Like 2

This last delivery is my existing clients. the gig is not ranking like it was before. all of these orders are my returning buyers. As i mentioned I'm doing SEO for 5 Years and i have good portfolio and get clients back to me most of the time. As of the rotation I don't understand why it is happening for 3 months. I've attached my gig stats you can see it is not getting any impressions any more.

gig performance.JPG

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, ahmad_seo_pro said:

why it is happening for 3 months

Because it can last any time. My gigs were hidden for over 6 months, some people report even close to a year, some people say it lasts not more than a month 

No one can answer your question because fiverr doesn’t disclose their algorithm and you also shouldn’t rely on any platforms or algorithms for your income 

• Like 2