Why does it say I have an active gig, but shows my gig as denied??

stakzunlimited

It's because of some of the contents in your gig description is not following the actual guideline set by fiverr.

You can open the gig and you should get the notification at top with the details about the reasons.

Basically this happen, when you add disallowed links or personal information there.

15 minutes ago, seven_sign said:

It's because of some of the contents in your gig description is not following the actual guideline set by fiverr.

You can open the gig and you should get the notification at top with the details about the reasons.

Basically this happen, when you add disallowed links or personal information there.

There are no links listed in my gig nor any personal information.

29 minutes ago, stakzunlimited said:

I do not understand why my gig says it is denied, but gives me an active notification.

Also states this:

DENY REASONS

Your Gig requires modification - General TOS violation

When I don’t have anything on it that would be considered TOS.. Please help.

008B1C82-E828-41BD-8B14-55A0BB0EC5B1.png

6C0F0177-1967-40A7-AB7B-3662B90DAD34.png

Your gig is denied because you have written something in your gig or your gig image or the services you are providing go against fiverr TOS. It probably shows active just because of some error otherwise for now your gig is denied

On 9/21/2021 at 7:06 PM, httpdesignhub1 said:

Your gig is denied because you have written something in your gig or your gig image or the services you are providing go against fiverr TOS. It probably shows active just because of some error otherwise for now your gig is denied

You think it could be the iPad screenshots giving the error? Because I don’t have anything written that goes against TOSThese are the photos being used 

22D713BC-6CBA-484B-9827-550636F78183.png

B2A89A04-D1D4-4DFF-8E98-D2FA1DE7802F.png

2472310D-A3D7-443C-8B93-731D705A293B.png

i think its because of game screen shots. i think you should design a new gig image with only the using icons or logos of this game or app of which services you are providing like developers use wordpress logo on their gig images.

and just to be on the safe side i think you should contact fiverr support and ask them whether the service you are providing is allowed or not otherwise you will face issues in the future

Archived