Today i have completed my first order in Fiverr.

rashed_hasan_

Congratulations on completing the first order. One thing to keep in mind during the next order is to prepare the buyer's order as efficiently as possible and deliver on time. If the buyer gives a revision in a matter, he should respond quickly and solve his problem. This will satisfy the buyer and give you positive reviews and tips. And that buyer can order you later. Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

Thank to all. Today i have completed My second order with an awesome reviews as well $10 tips . Its an project on $150. I always communicate with buyer and making a room in her mind about that i can do her job properly. 

And finally she confirm me that she has new two projects and she will gave me those two projects to me to do.

She is really a nice person.

Fiverr _ rashed_ (9).png

Fiverr _ rashed_ (8).png

3 minutes ago, rashed_hasan_ said:

Thank to all. Today i have completed My second order with an awesome reviews as well $10 tips . Its an project on $150. I always communicate with buyer and making a room in her mind about that i can do her job properly. 

And finally she confirm me that she has new two projects and she will gave me those two projects to me to do.

She is really a nice person.

Fiverr _ rashed_ (9).png

Fiverr _ rashed_ (8).png

nice

• 4 weeks later...

Archived