Why there no views,impression,click in my gig

arunroy9400

On 6/3/2020 at 11:22 PM, engr_lizza said:

Dont worry,its a bug from fiverr…

Fiverr is working on it to solve this issue…Hopefully,it will be fix soon.

Sitting around an expecting orders to magically appear, is not a bug. @arunroy9400, if you want orders, you are going to have to learn about your target customers, study their habits, interests and needs, connect with them, show them how you can use your services to solve their needs, and then convince them to hire you. YOU are responsible for earning your orders. Fiverr does not guarantee sellers that they will have orders, just because they have gigs here on Fiverr. That’s not how Fiverr works.

If you want orders, you will have to out-compete your thousands of competitors. 

• Like 10

It’s not an issue of your alone. All are facing it and it will not affect you in getting Orders. As a New seller you have to keep improving your gigs and be unique in your services so that your targeted customers will be induced.There is a bug and fiverrr team is working on it. Wishing you a fantastic journey in Fiverr.

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I have no sales in the last 6-month .i feel very depressed. Give me any suggestions, please.

Welcome to the Fiverr forums.

You only have 24 minutes of read-time shown in your forum profile. Check out the Tips For Sellers category (with filters applied --> forum.fiverr.com/c/Fiverr-Tips/tips-for-sellers/l/top/all?order=views). You’ll find hundreds of threads offering advice on a variety of things to consider and/or improve. (Note: Not all advice can apply to all gigs or categories. Be sure you check multiple sources as there are some false tips, even among the top threads.)

It takes a lot of work to make it as a freelancer, so be sure to research and plan accordingly.

“If you fail to plan, you are planning to fail.” (Attributed to Benjamin Franklin) 

• Like 10
  • Haha 1

These are my suggestions/comments:

Gig: I will be your virtual assistant,web research and data entry work
In all 3 packages “rewritting” could be “rewriting”

Gig: I will create smart facebook messenger chatbot and website
In the gig description:
“before place your order” could be “before placing your order”

Gig: I will provide a targeted email lists for email marketing campaigns
Gig image says “Guranteed” instead of “Guaranteed”. 

• Like 3

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 8 months later...

It probably depends on your skills. Fiverr's said one person earned $150,000 in 6 months from writing (eg. press releases/ebooks etc.  I think) but they're a Fiverr Pro. But if someone wasn't skilled in that it probably wouldn't be very profitable.

You could do research on it online. Maybe there's a rough formula you could create that could give an idea of which is gigs might be. Though if you looked on Fiverr at a particular gig it wouldn't tell you how much was paid by each buyer (but you could look at the gig prices and the number of reviews). and it wouldn't tell you the seller's costs.

So it could depend on your skills, your prices, your costs, how long it takes you to do each order, and how many orders you have coming in (there may be less if there's lots of competition for those services). 

Edited by uk1000
  • Like 10

The money is likely in some random gig type that nobody really thinks of. Like, in the last shareholder letter, Fiverr was talking about how "writing airbnb listings" was a big performer for them.  

Like, possibly, the thing to do may be to identify how wealthy people invest their money, then identify a sub-component of the investment work process, and then offer to handle it for them.

• Like 4
  • Up 1

Sustainable gig is One that has priced high. With 5$ gig unless you managed to get at least 20 orders everyday and finishing it everyday it's not possible to do full time. And gigs that has priced at 5$ like background removal has too much competition to get sustainable 20 orders a day.  There are people rate their work starting from 200$ which they only need to do 5,6 six orders a month. It's more sustainable because it doesn't focus on quantity and has chance to focus on quality. Quality projects will bring more regulars. 
Btw regulars are the only possible method to be sustainable on fiverr.  My plan is to get just 5,6 regulars which is better than getting 20 random order and being done.

Edited by gongor32
  • Like 5