Help!! I am new to Fiverr and my buyer request page does not show any buyer requests.

3 hours ago, salima_noorani said:

158084493_FiverrBuyerrequestpage.thumb.png.fcc891d5c1db936f85d55c208f919285.png

Hi Fellows and Support Staff,

Is this normal? I am a new seller. Created my first gig few days ago. And I cannot see any buyer requests.

Is there a minimum numbers of gig you should create before getting access to buyer requests or is it a bug? 

Hello salima_noorani,

I can help answer. Usually you will not get the buyer requests for now until you create a minimum of two gigs. And the gigs created must have different subcategories. When you created the two gigs, you can then find buyer requests.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1.For new sellers a limited number of buyer requests are shown, you'll see more request when you complete some orders.

2.Maybe no one has posted any requests in your category at the time.

1 hour ago, davedaniel365 said:

I can help answer. Usually you will not get the buyer requests for now until you create a minimum of two gigs. And the gigs created must have different subcategories. When you created the two gigs, you can then find buyer requests.

I don't have much knowledge on how fiverr works but I think this"minimum two gigs requirement for unlocking buyer request" is just ridiculous.

Even if you have a single gig, you can still have requests from buyer.(If its in your subcategory).

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1