read carefully what the buyer needs

most of sellers just apply by pasting  copied material which sometimes even not match with the buyer request.

some months ago i was in need of some work so i posted a request but i was very surprised to get see the responses.  most of people have applied without reading the content.  it seems that they saved few lines of general nature and they post as reply of every buyer request.
in my opinion its unfair.  this habit must be changed.

what is your comments???

• Like 19
  • Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

40 minutes ago, tanveer1975 said:

what is your comments???

I made the mistake of looking for a cheap logo I could use as a watermark via BR. 

Out of the 200 replies I had about... 20 people message me directly (big no-no!) And maybe 150 if not more just copy paste whatever. My favourite were the first five or so that said 'I AM THE FIRST TO REPLY SO YOU CHOOSE ME' (Exact same script for all of them...)

Thing is - until Fiverr is full of spammers who think they can get orders by messaging other sellers - or people who copy other's gigs and descriptions...And are confused why they have no orders.. I don't think BR will be cleaner. 

• Like 15
  • Thanks 1

On 9/21/2021 at 2:51 AM, tanveer1975 said:

most of sellers just apply by pasting  copied material which sometimes even not match with the buyer request.

some months ago i was in need of some work so i posted a request but i was very surprised to get see the responses.  most of people have applied without reading the content.  it seems that they saved few lines of general nature and they post as reply of every buyer request.
in my opinion its unfair.  this habit must be changed.

what is your comments???

Good Advice

• Like 6

Buyer replay is good thing new seller . He went to work best . But now  few new seller don't  skill full and professional that's why many buyer skill, professional old seller trusted . Although some new seller professional and low price sell your work . Than most buyer don't trust new seller .

• Like 6