Jump to content

No order since 3-4 months - gigs de-ranked.


tanveer1975
 Share

Recommended Posts

hi.  i am working here since one year.  unfortunately from last few months my gigs disappear from top pages.  before my 3 gigs were on first page  but they went 1000s pages down, due to which i am not getting impressions, clicks and orders.
i am regularly replying BUYER REQUESTS (already about 1000 replies) ...
please guide/help me.

  • Like 13
  • Sad 10
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, tanveer1975 said:

unfortunately from last few months my gigs disappear from top pages. 

No seller is entitled to have his/her gigs at the top of search results. It is normal for gig to move around, and be seen in different places, by different people.

6 hours ago, tanveer1975 said:

before my 3 gigs were on first page  but they went 1000s pages down

How do you know this? Did you look through thousands of pages of search results?

6 hours ago, tanveer1975 said:

i am not getting impressions, clicks and orders.

Then, perhaps you need to improve your gigs, and make them more appealing to your target customers.

6 hours ago, tanveer1975 said:

i am regularly replying BUYER REQUESTS (already about 1000 replies)

It is unwise to expect the buyer request section to be your primary source of orders. Go where your target customers are located, and convince them to hire you.

  • Like 15
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 hours ago, tanveer1975 said:

hi.  i am working here since one year.  unfortunately from last few months my gigs disappear from top pages.  before my 3 gigs were on first page  but they went 1000s pages down, due to which i am not getting impressions, clicks and orders.
i am regularly replying BUYER REQUESTS (already about 1000 replies) ...
please guide/help me.

 

17 hours ago, amithasan123 said:

really

 

21 minutes ago, liton656 said:

I appreciate it👍

 

8 minutes ago, nurul4amin said:

Same here 😒

The above can only be seen as spamming the forum.

  • Like 10
Link to comment
Share on other sites

You are advertising for proofreading services but your gig descriptions and bio are riddled with typos and grammar problems. You're trying to sell a skill you don't have, and your buyers can see that. That is why you are not at the top of the results. Marketing your gig, trying to keyword optimize - those might get people to look at your gig, but they aren't going to buy it because you are not very good at it yet. You need to pick a skill - definitely not proofreading or editing - and get better at it than all your competition. Find something you love to do so much that you can spend all day doing it until you are better than anyone else. OR find a skill that is hard to learn but once you learn it not many others know it, so people will want to pay you. 

  • Like 19
  • Up 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, rachelbostwick said:

You are advertising for proofreading services but your gig descriptions and bio are riddled with typos and grammar problems. You're trying to sell a skill you don't have, and your buyers can see that. That is why you are not at the top of the results. Marketing your gig, trying to keyword optimize - those might get people to look at your gig, but they aren't going to buy it because you are not very good at it yet. You need to pick a skill - definitely not proofreading or editing - and get better at it than all your competition. Find something you love to do so much that you can spend all day doing it until you are better than anyone else. OR find a skill that is hard to learn but once you learn it not many others know it, so people will want to pay you. 

thanks.  i am looking for guidelines/ suggestions.  i will try my best to improve

  • Like 6
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 9/21/2021 at 9:33 AM, jonbaas said:

No seller is entitled to have his/her gigs at the top of search results. It is normal for gig to move around, and be seen in different places, by different people.

How do you know this? Did you look through thousands of pages of search results?

Then, perhaps you need to improve your gigs, and make them more appealing to your target customers.

It is unwise to expect the buyer request section to be your primary source of orders. Go where your target customers are located, and convince them to hire you.

Great

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 4 months later...

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...