Hi! I'm a new seller need some info :)

createn_design

4 hours ago, createn_design said:

Hello Everyone nice to meet you!
I am a graphic designer specialized in Logo and Brand Identity design. How can I improve my sales? just give me some idea. 

Here is my gig link: https://www.fiverr.com/createn_design/design-a-creative-modern-minimalist-logo-design

Thank you

If you're "specialized in logo and brand identity" you should be able to build your own brand, wouldn't you say? 

i checked out your gig, and your visuals look great. Nothing wrong there, so as long as that's your own work, I'd say that's not something you need to work at now. 

I also checked your description. I have to ask, what does this mean: "You will receive a quality service in return for a quality you pay!"

But you're charging 10 bucks? So I can't expect very good quality, can I? I mean - real, true high-quality logos designed to perfection, will cost you hundreds or even thousands of dollars. 

So if you're priced for 10 bucks, I wouldn't mention that you get the quality you pay for, because 10 bucks won't buy you much at all. 

"24 hours customer support." Are you more than one person? I hope so. Hah. 

"As per your information submitted, I will start creating remarkable professional modern minimalist business logo concepts as per the original scope of the order."

You make it sound like a boring business contract. "As per" and "scope of the order". Try being a bit creative with your gig description. Not so stiff. 

You also have some punctuation mistakes. Proofread, proofread, then hire someone to proofread, and proofread what they've proofread. :) 

Same goes for your profile description. Make sure it's 100% free of mistakes, typos and grammar issues. 

18 hours ago, smashradio said:

If you're "specialized in logo and brand identity" you should be able to build your own brand, wouldn't you say? 

i checked out your gig, and your visuals look great. Nothing wrong there, so as long as that's your own work, I'd say that's not something you need to work at now. 

I also checked your description. I have to ask, what does this mean: "You will receive a quality service in return for a quality you pay!"

But you're charging 10 bucks? So I can't expect very good quality, can I? I mean - real, true high-quality logos designed to perfection, will cost you hundreds or even thousands of dollars. 

So if you're priced for 10 bucks, I wouldn't mention that you get the quality you pay for, because 10 bucks won't buy you much at all. 

"24 hours customer support." Are you more than one person? I hope so. Hah. 

"As per your information submitted, I will start creating remarkable professional modern minimalist business logo concepts as per the original scope of the order."

You make it sound like a boring business contract. "As per" and "scope of the order". Try being a bit creative with your gig description. Not so stiff. 

You also have some punctuation mistakes. Proofread, proofread, then hire someone to proofread, and proofread what they've proofread. 🙂

Same goes for your profile description. Make sure it's 100% free of mistakes, typos and grammar issues. 

Thank you so much smashradio 

Archived