How I will got my first order??

freelancerjoty

Millions of people have photoshop skills. What can you do better than they do? What do you LOVE to do in Photoshop? Practice that and makes a gig where you are the BEST at something instead of just another background cut out editor. Sharpen your skills until they gleam. It's hard to get an order when your gigs look like everyone else. Find your specialty.

• Like 24
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, freelancerjoty said:

I create my account December 2020. I have photoshop skill but I not get an order. Why?? somebody can inform me please. I want to work in this platform. How I got my first order?

hey there,

Your plus point that, you're an expert in Photoshop. So, make 3 or 4 GIGs with some eye-catching photos and publish them, then stay online as much time as you can.

Happy Fiverring... ⚛️

• Like 13

13 hours ago, freelancerjoty said:

I create my account December 2020. I have photoshop skill but I not get an order. Why?? somebody can inform me please. I want to work in this platform. How I got my first order?

You need to create a good profile first. And write good descriptions. Then you need to create a gig. Need to research gig titles. And you have to create images that look good on the eyes. You must be online. Buyer will send requests. I hope you understand me. Thanks

• Like 9

On 9/20/2021 at 10:20 PM, freelancerjoty said:

Understand the marketplace first then understand how gig seo works

• Like 6

• Edit your profile like as a professional seller done.
  • Create your Gig SEO friendly.   So that buyer can search your gig easily.
  • Upload an attractive Gig image.   You can visit professional sellers gig for idea.
  • Wrote your Gig description clearly... So that a buyer can understand what type of service you will provide him.
  • Start your Gig price with 5$. 
  • Sent 10 buyer request properly, Everyday.

Most important for a new seller...  Try to active online as much as possible.

Hope if you maintain this process.. You will get order soon.

• Like 2