Credit has not been returned to my debit card

furkansekercile

Question

I placed an order on fiver which then got cancelled so my money was returned to my fiver balance but now I can’t return that money to my original bank card used.

I emailed support and they requested me to wait but it’s been over 2-3 weeks now and I’m still waiting for the payment.

every time I email them now they just repeat and request me to wait.

could anyone please advice on this ?

2 answers to this question

7 minutes ago, furkansekercile said:

To be honest I don’t think we can help much here. 
Though what I think you can do is to ask them to give you a transaction number so you can check with your bank when you will be reviving your money. It still can take some back and fourth and probably you should ask them what seems to be the problem and how long you should wait. 
or probably to even ask to escalate this matter. 

17 minutes ago, furkansekercile said:

I placed an order on fiver which then got cancelled so my money was returned to my fiver balance but now I can’t return that money to my original bank card used.

I emailed support and they requested me to wait but it’s been over 2-3 weeks now and I’m still waiting for the payment.

every time I email them now they just repeat and request me to wait.

Did you check this out? 

10. Can I withdraw money from my Fiverr account?

Only sellers can withdraw money from their Fiverr accounts, and only if they have earned revenue through Fiverr. Revenue earned through Fiverr is deposited into the sales balance and is available for withdrawal after Fiverr's clearance period.

As a buyer, if you made a purchase and received a refund, it will appear in your Fiverr balance to use on another purchase.

Note: If an order is canceled, and you are due a refund, the original order amount, as well as the service fee, will be placed in your Fiverr balance. For more information on using your Fiverr balance, see How do I use my Fiverr balance for future purchases.

If you would prefer to receive a direct refund, you can request a direct refund here.

Archived