I almost feel sad

almaszulfahmy

it might be a little annoying if a problem occurs when I'm starting to work on Fiverr, suddenly the computer I use for work can't turn on at all. I've tried disassembling all components, checking, and cleaning but to no avail. I finally gave in to silence for 2 days, but in the end my computer was able to turn on again.

4 hours ago, almaszulfahmy said:

it might be a little annoying if a problem occurs when I'm starting to work on Fiverr, suddenly the computer I use for work can't turn on at all. I've tried disassembling all components, checking, and cleaning but to no avail. I finally gave in to silence for 2 days, but in the end my computer was able to turn on again.

My oven runs about 20 degrees cooler than where I set it. 

4 hours ago, newsmike said:

My oven runs about 20 degrees cooler than where I set it. 

My Phillips Hue lights are switching on in the middle of the night, while my Google Home is waking me up while it says "Ok, playing Justin Bieber from Spotify". 

The Google Home ended up in the john. 

On 9/20/2021 at 3:30 PM, almaszulfahmy said:

Seriously?

Archived