Please help me improve my gigs

mokshuduzaman

I am Khan Md. Mokshuduzzaman. My family name is Pappu. I have completed my academic education in B. Sc. in Electrical Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering from Dhaka International University, Bangladesh and also completed M. Sc. in EEE from Islamic University, Kushtiya Bangladesh . I had work as SEO Expert in Odesk.com under a agency called Ulfat Computer, Dhaka from October, 2011 to May 2012. Then I Joined as Assistant Project Manager & IT at Concept & Ideas Consultants Ltd, Dhaka  from June 2012 to February 2017. After that i am working as a part time teacher at Electrical Department in Jhanaidah Technical School and College, Bangladesh.  Currently i am learning and also working in eBay drop shipping . I am new to this platform so please feel free give me some advice to improve myself. 

This is my fiverr profile https://www.fiverr.com/mokshuduzaman?up_rollout=true , don't forget to leave a complement to improve your friend.

On 9/20/2021 at 9:44 AM, vickiespencer said:

I will only comment on your gig images. The one about Walmart to eBay is best, because it has less words and is more eye catching for your buyer. However, your other two gigs are not eye catching. Plus your gig image should say what your service is. Your images do not. 

Thanks a lot for your advices, i will make it better. but i1 more question is there any problem happens when we edit a gig few times and make some changes on it?

On 9/20/2021 at 10:43 AM, tanbirofficial2 said:

Try to active 24 hours. Wait and Watch, keep patience.

I can't work without sleep and  i have also others work to do. so then how can i be online 24hrs in a day?

16 minutes ago, toilforte said:

You might be having problem finding buyer requests, be aware that there's not any specific time for buyer requests to appear. You have to be online most of the time to rank your gigs and find buyer requests.

Thanks a lot. I listened that there are some specific time depends on zone time.  I am trying to be online as much as I can, but its not happening .

sdfvsd.PNG

Archived