Can I update my Fiverr gig often? 

rocketsp

34 minutes ago, aura_agency said:

Updating your gig often is not against the Terms of Service. You can update it as often as you need. Maybe you should ask yourself why you need to update it that often, though.

Okay yeah, You are right! Thanks for your response..

• Like 6

On 9/20/2021 at 4:02 PM, anisocialmarket said:

When you edit your gig, always wait a couple of days to see the results, because if you have message requests you don't need to change it all the time. Also for your own self recognition you need to be consistent 

Okay... Thank you for this information...

• Like 6

YES! YOU CAN.

But you shouldn't, When your days are green on Fiverr and you're receiving orders and requests from buyers, you must restraint yourself updating your gig in such days, you should also not limit your orders to very less, like I am the guy who is alone working and I have a limit set to 5 orders only, If you're a rising seller you shouldn't do it. 

Many times it happened in the past that sellers who update their gigs often disappear from search result which results in downfall in Impressions and Orders, secondly updating titles and images may cause your old buyers feel disconnected from the seller once they bought. 

Updating prices frequently can result in loss of repeat buyers, remember, repeat business is the backbone of Fiverr, and I joined Fiverr back in 2012 since then I am listening this, and  in my dry days, my old buyers came to rescue, they not only uplift the position of my gig but also helped me to generate income. 

Updates are only required when they are needed, Get some best possible pictures for your gig image, write a nice description with keywords and double check for grammar and spellings. 

Add atleast 10 essential FAQs that will clear your buyer's mind about their questions regarding your Gig. 

Choose a good price, not too high and not too low ofcourse. 

Experiments are good in your dry days, meaning when you're not getting orders atleast from a month. 

Edited by jhallawalla
  • Like 10
  • Congrats! 1
  • Thanks 2

On 9/21/2021 at 11:12 PM, jhallawalla said:

YES! YOU CAN.

But you shouldn't, When your days are green on Fiverr and you're receiving orders and requests from buyers, you must restraint yourself updating your gig in such days, you should also not limit your orders to very less, like I am the guy who is alone working and I have a limit set to 5 orders only, If you're a rising seller you shouldn't do it. 

Many times it happened in the past that sellers who update their gigs often disappear from search result which results in downfall in Impressions and Orders, secondly updating titles and images may cause your old buyers feel disconnected from the seller once they bought. 

Updating prices frequently can result in loss of repeat buyers, remember, repeat business is the backbone of Fiverr, and I joined Fiverr back in 2012 since then I am listening this, and  in my dry days, my old buyers came to rescue, they not only uplift the position of my gig but also helped me to generate income. 

Updates are only required when they are needed, Get some best possible pictures for your gig image, write a nice description with keywords and double check for grammar and spellings. 

Add atleast 10 essential FAQs that will clear your buyer's mind about their questions regarding your Gig. 

Choose a good price, not too high and not too low ofcourse. 

Experiments are good in your dry days, meaning when you're not getting orders atleast from a month. 

This is well detailed! Thank you so much for answering to my question! 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

On 9/25/2021 at 2:09 PM, anisocialmarket said:

When you update the gig you need to wait for several days because the ranking system changes the position of the gig. That is why it is not good to change it way too often because the updates need approval every time and it rotates the gig from the beginning 

Thanks for this information.

• Like 4