Hello experts,

I do hope you are getting well !!!

This is Alauddin, web developer & designer expert in WordPress, Shopify, Wix & Squarespace.  I have completed  50+ projects (side by side my job) (I was an It officer at an accessories company, I lost my job in the corona pandemic)  in the local market since 2017 most of them WordPress-related. 

I opened my Fiverr account in December 2019 and completed 1 job, after that I could not continue my work in Fiverr due to personal reasons. 

From today I want to continue my Fiverr regularly. I would like to develop my career as a  freelancer, I have enough time to work here. How can I achieve my goal as a freelancer? Please suggest to me your better experience to build up my freelance career. How can I get a job as soon as possible?  

I do hope your valuable opinion help to build my freelancer career, Please consider me.

Please see details my fiverr profile & GIGs https://www.fiverr.com/mdalauddin2019?up_rollout=true

Thanks & best regards 
   Alauddin.

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, mdalauddin2019 said:

Hello experts,

I do hope you are getting well !!!

This is Alauddin, web developer & designer expert in WordPress, Shopify, Wix & Squarespace.  I have completed  50+ projects (side by side my job) (I was an It officer at an accessories company, I lost my job in the corona pandemic)  in the local market since 2017 most of them WordPress-related. 

I opened my Fiverr account in December 2019 and completed 1 job, after that I could not continue my work in Fiverr due to personal reasons. 

From today I want to continue my Fiverr regularly. I would like to develop my career as a  freelancer, I have enough time to work here. How can I achieve my goal as a freelancer? Please suggest to me your better experience to build up my freelance career. How can I get a job as soon as possible?  

I do hope your valuable opinion help to build my freelancer career, Please consider me.

Please see details my fiverr profile & GIGs https://www.fiverr.com/mdalauddin2019?up_rollout=true

Thanks & best regards 
   Alauddin.

Hi Alauddin, 

First of all, you need a clear business strategy and plan. Make sure you do your research into your competition and your buyers, so you can plan everything out based on knowledge and not guesswork. 

In terms of "ranking" on Fiverr, this is based on a ton of metrics, the most important being customer satisfaction. For that reason, your number one goal should always be to make your buyers happy. You do that by having a great value proposition that sets you apart from the other sellers in your niche, and by underpromising and overdelivering, with high-quality services and clear communication all the way. 

There are tons of guides here on the forum on this already, so I suggest you read some of them to get started with the skills you need to navigate Fiverr. It's not easy to beat the competition. You should have funds to invest in your business, making sure your skills are top-notch. Be ready to not earn, so you should have a plan B to make money. Don't bet on becoming successful on Fiverr alone; work on setting up revenue streams from multiple places. Be ready to go looking for a job while you work to get started as a freelancer. 

I've seen far too many sellers here who bet on becoming a freelancer, only to find out that they can't succeed. Your attitude tells me that you need some cashflow fast, so I would try setting up alternative revenue streams first: money and food on the table first, then you can begin working on launching a freelance carreer. Building a business can take years. 

Here's some guides on ranking, conversion rate, success and so on: 

• Like 2

Dear smashradio,

Thanks for your valuable guidelines. I follow your guidelines. Your guidelines really awesome and more informative

I have excellent skills in WordPress, Shopify, Wix & Squarespace also have a team. I opened my Fiverr account about  21 months ago and completed one order with a 5-star rating but did not active long time due to personal reasons.  At this stage what should I do!!!  Do I delete my Fiverr account and create a new one or continue this account. I am a little bit confused due to many people say this account could not rank anymore. https://www.fiverr.com/mdalauddin2019?up_rollout=true

• Like 1