Hello everyone. I am new seller at fiverr.As a newbee, can you give me some advice about how to grow my profile.I am a logo Artist

sujontive

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome to fiverr . for get fiverr first order you should send buyer request every day . its real work as new seller .but before writing buyer request have to understand buyer requirement and have talk with the topic about his/her requirement . it really works. hope for the best . keep going 🙂

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Because we are dealing all on the web and don’t have human interaction anymore.
As we are all humans, buyers need to see who they deal with.
Thus, they are more willing to trust and buy from you if they can see your face on the thumbnail of your gig.
Does it make sense ? 🙂

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Because we are dealing all on the web and don’t have human interaction anymore.

As we are all humans, buyers need to see who they deal with.

Thus, they are more willing to trust and buy from you if they can see your face on the thumbnail of your gig.

Does it make sense ? 🙂

Thank you, i got it!

• Like 1

Your impression and sales might not fall in as before, because changing of gig images, description, gig titles and tags do affect your gigs, in either way it might get ranked and be better as before, on the other hand can be the reverse case…

A better tip to help you is while changing your gig image make sure it is renamed to your niche, e.g you offer logo design rename your gig image to be logo design

• Like 3

Your impression and sales might not fall in as before, because changing of gig images, description, gig titles and tags do affect your gigs, in either way it might get ranked and be better as before, on the other hand can be the reverse case…

A better tip to help you is while changing your gig image make sure it is renamed to your niche, e.g you offer logo design rename your gig image to be logo design

My gig was in relevance! Where is it now?

Relevance or newest arrivals?

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

It depends on the order completion. The more orders you complete, the more less the percentage is going to be.

Mine is currently at 87% for completing over 350+ orders. And it is a very, I would say, the perfect and high percentage for me.

Some users prefer not to rate the work, because of their privacy. They don’t want their name/work to be shown anywhere, and/or the rating or anything to be displayed on their account. I don’t see any issues over that at all, it’s optional and their decision whether or not to rate the work.

• Like 5

It depends on the order completion. The more orders you complete, the more less the percentage is going to be.

Mine is currently at 87% for completing over 350+ orders. And it is a very, I would say, the perfect and high percentage for me.

Some users prefer not to rate the work, because of their privacy. They don’t want their name/work to be shown anywhere, and/or the rating or anything to be displayed on their account. I don’t see any issues over that at all, it’s optional and their decision whether or not to rate the work.

Thank you very much for your great opinion!